Andy's POV

I woke up the next day feeling like my awesome self. I sat up and stretched still in bed. I looked over to my digital clock. 11:36am.... my usual time on a weekend. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom, wearig nothing but boxers. I did my thing, cleaned myself up and puffed up my hair. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. 

Bradie was at the dining room table with his laptop making remixes and Shaun was in the living room watching Naruto. 

"Morning bitches." I said to them both.

"Hey man." Bradie said back, not looking up from his laptop. Shaun waved in the air, too captivated to the show. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby minus the waking up every two hours thing." I grabbed the milk and the Coco Pops that was sitting by the kitchen counter and poured them into a bowl, yawning.

"Where were you last night?" he asked me, now closing his computer.

"Just went out. Met some girl. Had a talk. Apparently she loves Shaun but I think she has a thing for me." I couldn't help but smile as I headed to the table and sat across Bradie.

"Sweet. Whats her name?

"Beth fucking Williams." I replied, spooning the cereal into my mouth.

"Whats with the swearing?" he asked looking a little confused. I laughed with my mouth full. 

"Inside joke." 

"I see."

Shaun got up from where he sat on the couch and took his place at the head of the table.

"Hear me, hear me!" Shaun called out to me and Bradie. He pretended to unscroll a piece of paper in his hands. 

"I am now in a relationship with Kell. That is all."

"Seriously?" I said to him, a grin on his face.

"Yeah man. She's coming over today and then we're going to head over to Jump's."

"And yet you're wearing just skinnies." I said to him sarcastically before shovelling more food into my mouth.

"Hey, girls love muscular emo men..." he stroke a pose. "..like me." And then he winked. It was creepy.

"Go to the gym." I said to him and me and Bradie laughed.

"So what are you doing today Andy?" Bradie asked.

"Going over to Beth's house." I tipped the bowl into my mouth so I could drink the milk.

"How did you meet this chick anyway?" Shaun asked.

"Well, I was walking to Jumpnow's house and on the way I heard some girl scream. I ran to the house and there was Beth. She cut her arm from the broken window she was trying to replace so I told I'll do it. No biggie." I stood up and made my way to the sink.

I dumped my bowl inside and headed towards my room. I found my favourite ripped skinnies lying on the floor by the bed so i slid into them. I rummaged through the wardrobe for my ice cream shirt and wiggled myself in. I stepped into my thongs that were lying around by my bedroom door and took my wallet and keys. I walked out of my messy room and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and re-puffed and sprayed my hair vefore walking towards the front door. 

"Oi, I'm going to Beth's now. See ya."

I slammed the door behind me, not bothering to hear the boys greet me away. I strutted to my sey car and went in, driving out of the drive way.