Shauns POV

After school, I headed to Andy and Bradie's house since I couldnt be bothered going home and, being a Friday night, I thought it would be a very sensible idea to crash there for the night knowing that no one would mind (and if I felt the need to drink until i was on the floor).

"I saw the way you looked at her!" Andy pointed at me right in my face, so I pushed his hand away.

"What are you talking about?" I went over to sit on Bradie's spiderman bed.

"Stephanie, who else? You have a thing for her!" Bradie just laughed. 

"No I don't!" I threw myself back. now lying on the bed.

"YES! YOU! DO!" This kid was never gonna let this go.

"Andy shut the fuck up!" I couldn't help but smile and i didn't know why. 

"You do! Look Why are you smiling?"

Bradie laughed again.

"Because I find this whole thing ridiculous."

I sat back up and Andy came and sat next to me. Bradie swung his chair aroudn to  face us both and wheeled his way across the room. He then cleared his throat.

"How about we ask Shaun some questions so we can have a clearer idea of what he's thinking about." 

"Yeah, okay." Andy agreed. "So how long have you known Kell for?"

"Let's see, Doctor Phil. Since primary school. Like... beginning of high school I think."

"5 years, wow" Bradie said. "And I've known Maddie for only 3 years are we're already dating"

"Shush, Bradie." Andy held a finger to his mouth and turned to face me. 

"You guys are close, yeah? Like this?" he twisted his fingers together.

"Yeah man. We talk about everything together. Anything else?"

"Have you ever thought of her in any kind of way... other than 'just friends'?" Andy and Bradie leaned in closer.

"This is a pale of wank."  I said, but Bradie had got me there.