Kell's POV

“A rock show at the beach. Perfect time, time to show her.” I heard Shaun sing in front of the crowd with his best friends. I was dancing and moving along with everyone else.

“Hey beautiful.” I heard someone say into my ear beside me. It was Jay. “Wanna dance?” I couldn’t help but smile and nod. A dance with Jumpnow was perfect.

He led me into the crowd, almost to the front near the boys. We danced and it was awesome crazy. Hearing the guys play in my ears and me dancing with my best friend was everything I could ask for. As the song ended, we all stopped and clapped and cheered to Short Stack.

“Thank you!” said Andy, taking a massive gulp of water from his water bottle near the speaker in front of where he stood. “Okay, one more song for you sexy bitches.” *Cheers*

“Everyone, let’s Sway Sway!” Shaun said as he threw an Astro Boy-like punch into the air. “Reach for the stars kid. I’ve been wondering…”

Everyone around me started to dance again and a few people began reciting the lyrics. It was incredible and I enjoyed every second.

* * * *

Shaun’s POV

“Sway sway baby, you’re so audio. Kill your boyfriend, we could be together, oh!” I sang into the mic.

The crowd was incredible. They definitely loved us as much as we loved showing them what we do best. In the middle of crowd, something caught my eye. I saw Stephanie dancing with Jumpnow. Naturally since they were close and all but still, I was sure something was going on between them both. As I ended the song with the final guitar solo, the crowd roared in applause and whistles. From the corner of my eye, Kell and Jump leave the heap and headed inside.

“Thank you everyone. You’ve been a rad audience and congrats for graduating!” I said.

I walked off the staged with Andy and Bradie behind me and went to put my guitar in Jumpnow’s room. After I did, I went over to the dining table where Jump and Kell were laughing and talking at, sipping on some coke.

“Hey,” I said to them both.

They both turned. Kell had a massive smile across her face and Jump had a poker face on like always.

“Oh my gosh, Shaun! You were awesome! Me and Jay were dancing like crazy. It was incredible.” she said to me and gave me a quick kiss.

“Thanks. Yeah, I saw you guys. Seemed like you both enjoyed yourself.”

“Yeah, everyone enjoyed it.” She smiled and looked at Jump then turned back and looked at me.

“Hey Shaun,” I turned around and saw Andy. “there’s a surprise for you, me and Bradie. Meet me on the stage.” He put his hand on my shoulder before hurrying out the back door.

“Alright, you guys coming?” I wandered off to the stage where I saw Bradie, Andy, Amanda, Mariam and Veronica.

This was gonna be good.