Chapter 20

(RAIN'S P O.V)

"THE Yamamoto Shipping Lines and Y Clothing Line are now facing a great ordeal. Along with the other reported companies. After losing a huge possible partnership with the LGC, Y Group of Companies owned by Mr. Shuichiro Yamamoto are now allegedly experiencing bankruptcy? According to our source the company will not disclose any comments nor declare anything. Let alone a bankruptcy. The media are sti-----"

Kaiser closed the t.v and flipped the page of his book.

It was already all over the news. Chloe's and her friends businesses dilemma are caused by Kaiser. After what happened, he called his personal assistant and pulled out the investment he's about to make in YGC. It was an agreement made months ago but haven't been signed by Kai. The contract was not laid out and that was only between him and Chloe's father who made the proposal. For two companies to decide a partnership is quite a big deal in the business world. Moreover, partnering with Lee Group of Companies is a blast for any businessman in the country.

"Are you sure about this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Xian already made the same thing and you also took your revenge on their businesses. Are the both of you trying to compete with each other? See who could be the first to make the Yamamoto's assets and the rest turn to nothing?"

"I don't care what will Spencer do. I'm doing things on my own."

He walked to the other side of his room and went ahead to the shelves made of glass. Inside of it are picture frames of his family, us when were just kids... And a young girl in white dress. Her hair tied with a pink ribbon and she's with a boy around her age. The girl in the picture kissed the boy's cheek while the latter was smiling from ear to ear.

"How long are you willing to wait Kai?"

He just stared at it. His back facing me.

"It's been 12 years. Hindi ka pa ba napapagod? She seems like she forgot you already. How long are you gonna wait for her?"

"As long as I can.... As long as I can Rain."

With that, I didn't say anything further. I don't want to put salt to an unending scar inside.

Fate is truly a b*tch.

"HEY Rain have you seen Xander?"

"Mukha ba akong hanapan ng mga tao sayo Skyler?"

"Nagtatanong lang naman ako."

"Tsk."

"Malapit kana Rain?"

"What?"

"Sabi ko kung malapit kana."

I looked at him totally confused with what he said. What's this moron talking about?

"Malapit ka nang magmenopause? Daig mo pa Mom ko sa pagkaaburido ngayon eh!"

I went to him at inipit ang leeg nya sa braso ko.

"G*go ka talaga Skyler! Ikaw ang malapit na. Malapit ng mamatay!"

"Ugh-b-binibiro lang naman k-kita! Get off of me! Y-you're too h-hea-vy."

"Hey! I brought pizza!"

"Pizza!"

Kumawala si Sky sa pagkakahawak ko at dali daling pumunta sa lamesa kung saan nilapag ng bagong dating na si Xander ang 2 boxes of pizza.

"Where have you been? Kanina ka pa hinahanap ng isang 'to."