Chapter 34

(DIVINA'S P.O.V)

HE'S been pulling me after what happened in the classroom. I tried to pull my hand from his hold but it's too tight like he has no plan of letting go.

The deep stares and shock faces of people who had seen us together are extremely palpable. I also noticed and felt the glares I received from the women we passed by.

We arrived where his car is and he opened the door for me.

"Get inside."

"Wait, where are we going?"

"Just do what I say."

I frowned from what he said and with all my might tried to get freed from his tight grip in my hand. I succeeded and when I saw that it's getting marks from his strong hands, I caressed my wrist to ease the pain from it. Much better.

"I don't take orders from anyone, Lee. Isa pa, bakit naman ako sasama sayo?"

"Because I said so!"

Did he just shout at me?! This is annoying! All my life, I've been told of what I should do and what's not! Then, this brute will do the same?! God! I want to smack his head!

I just turned away from him and started going back.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Classes."

"Sh*t!"

All of a sudden, a strong hand pulled me by the arms and forced me to face him fully. Raging eyes and heavings coming from him welcomed my sight. Huh. He's getting pissed? Well, so do I!

"Don't just turn your back away from me, lady. I just saved you from those morons."

"And I never told you do that."

"You owe me."

"I don't owe you anything. Now, let me go Lee."

His brooding eyes never left mine. Why is he mad in the first place? As far as I know, I never did something to aggravate him! So, why is he being a jerk all of a sudden?!

"Tell me, what happened between you and Skyler?"

"Don't tell me you're having the same impression just like them?"

"Just tell me why the hell you have his clothes!?"

"Why don't you find it yourself? Ni hindi ko alam kung bakit kailangan ko pang i-explain ang sarili ko sayo. Sino ka ba sa inaakala mo? Anger is consuming you and as I've gathered, you act out of impulse. Mukhang kulang pa ang sampal na ibinigay ko sayo para magising ka. Now, let.me.go."

His face softened and his grip from me loosened. It's as if everything is sinking in to him now.

"I-I'm so sorry. What they've said played into my mind like a plague. I shouldn't have hurt you. I'm sorry."

The great Zach Kaiser Lee, the leader of ACES is saying sorry to me. This is utterly unbelievable! I looked at him as he messed his hair out of frustration.