Chapter 42

AN: Zach Kaiser Lee above guys. :) saka ko na iibigay ang list ng characters ok? Enjoy reading. :)

*******

(DIVINA'S P.O.V)

"ARAY KO PO! ang sakit ng katawan ko!"-Nica.

"I can't feel my legs."-Adelyn.

"HABSS, gutom na ako!"-Manilyn.

"Hindi ka nag iisa. But I'm too tired to move."-Jenny.

"Ano ba naman kayo. Nanalo kaya tayo! Worth it naman ang mga yan, diba?"-Rosie.

We won yet the game made us really tired. I went to the balcony and left my friends lying tiredly in the couch.

The wind is fanning my face drifting some of my hair. I looked up in the sky only to see a full moon. I took off my eyeglasses and paid attention to its beauty. It's so beautiful and enchanting. Along with the countless of stars.

"When I grow up, I want to go to the moon!"

"Really? Why would you even like that?"

"To see it's beauty up close."

"It's still beautiful even in a great distance."

"I guess you're right. Hahaha."

The voices and blur images keep on popping in my head. Until now, it's still a mystery to me of how these things are making me...sad.

Why do I have a feeling that I forgot something? Or worse...someone.

The image of him when we won came to my mind again. When I looked up to where he was.. I didn't expect to see him...smiling at me.

My heart skipped. I thought it would burst upon seeing him smile for the first time. Those eyes as cold as ice melts and warm my heart whenever he's around. A feeling of great pain also follows afterwards.

Hindi kami magkakilala nung una. Our first meeting was not even nice. He's rude, snob, aloof, cold, and everything I'm not. But when he called me Gongju, when he brushed my hair with his hands, rested his forehead with mine, akala ko sasabog na ang puso ko sa sobrang bilis ng tibok nito. Strange and alarming. Yun ang nararamdaman ko.

But I don't want to enter into something that might cause harm to other people. I just need to control everything... Even my own heart.

(NICA'S P.O.V)

"VINE is being strange."

"Ha? Paano mo naman nasabi?"

"Basta. Alam ko dahil bata pa lang kami na ang magkasama."

"Tsk. Oo nga pala. Ang Lockheart at Kuran Clan halos magkapamilya na ang turingan."

"I'm worried for her."

"Why? I think she's doing fine."

I'm worried that she'll remember...