Damn It, I Have To Warn Them!

Natsu's P.O.V

I was walking through the forest. I didn't know what else to do. I was thinking trying to keep my mind off of Her. I didn't even dare say her name. But for some reason my thoughts kept going back to her. The way she smiled her shiny toothy grin, her strawberry-vanilla scent, her golden blond hair, the clothes she wore, the way she slept when I broke into her apartment just to sleep with her.

I chuckled at myself after that thought. I have to stop, I cant keep thinking about her like this. She has Sting now and if I go back it will just fuck things up for her. I don't want to hurt her again.

I walked into a town and overheard some people talking about Fairy Tail. I couldn't help but listen.

"Did you hear? Some maniac is planning on destroying the Fairy tail guild. wiping it out completely. I heard they have a snitch on the inside too."

"Really? No way fairy Tail's like, the strongest guild ever. No way they could be wiped out in one blow."

"Yeah and I heard it's all because that Sting guy is dating Lucy Heartfilia, the Celestial mage."

They stopped talking and I was automatically engulfed in flames. I was so pissed, I knew Sting would cause only trouble for Fairy Tail.  I hate him. I really do. I bet he even left that damn stupid guild Sabertooth for Lucy. I would have done that too. I love her and I cant let Fairy Tail, my home, get destroyed. Damn it, I have to warn them!

And with that I ran off as fast as I could, my fire and anger boosting me faster.