"I didnt know!"

Lucy's P.O.V

Natsu looked scared now. Except anger was also plastered on his face. He glared at me before turning to the master.

"But master Happy is lying, it was Lucy. I wasnt going to beat up a girl!" He glared at Happy this time. Happy started bawling again and hid his face in my shoulder once more. I rubbed his back comfortingly. Before I know it, Natsu was flying across the room. He went right passed my head and as he did he snatched my hair, pulling me back with him. I yelped and dropped happy, my hands flying to my hair as tears coming to my eyes. I waited to crash into a wall or a table or something but I never did. Instead I felt warm arms surround me and place me gently on my feet. The tears were streaming down my face as I looked up. 

"Dont worry Lucy, I got you." I looked up to be greeted with spiky brown hair and glasses. I smiled as I realized it was Loki. Then Levy ran up to me practically screaming.

"Oh my gosh Lu are you okay? I swear Ill kill that bastard for laying his hands on you!" Gajeel came up behind her, looking at me with the most sympathetic look I have ever seen him give. 

"Come on shrimp she's fine. It would take a hell of a lot more than a trip across the room by her hair to knock this one down." He smiled at me softly before hugging Levy.

Were they dating? How come I didnt know!? 

I looked over at Happy to see Wendy healing him and Carla standing by her side. And then I looked over at the guild doors just to hear the words, "Im sorry Lucy! I didnt know! I swear I didnt know this is what he meant!"

______________________________________________________

Hey peeps! Thats right I just said peeps. Anyway here is the new chapter. Its short I know but I tried! I hope you like it. Im sorry I havent updated in a while I swear im trying. 

Anyways...... Enjoy!!!

~Author