Dragon vs Fairy

Natu's P.O.V

I growled and punched Erza in the face, immediately lighting my body on fire, scales spreading across my body. Everyone watching gasped and even Gajeel tried to tell me off. 

Erza got off the floor and immediately changed into he fire empress armor. How could she just let Lucy go so easily?! just let her walk away and tell me it wasnt hard on just me?! She must be crazy!

"Natsu!" The anger clear on her face as well as mine. She charged and I easily dodged her. She got angrier and hit me in the back with the butt of her sword, sending me flying into a wall of the stadium. The fire surrounding me grew and the part of the stadium I was near started melting. My friends were yelling at me telling me to stop and calm down, but I jumped, practically flew at Erza, knocking her off of her feet, roaring at her, and then punching her as hard as I could. She blocked it with her sword, but it shattered. She moved her head to the side just in time. 

I jumped up and made a ball of fire form above me, aiming it at Erza. 

"Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame!" I yelled and threw the ball at Erza. She re-quipped into her Adamantine Armor to block the attack. She re-quipped again into her Giant Armor and threw her spear at me I caught it and melted it. 

She looked surprised but it seemed to b=make her more and more angry. She charged at me, bare handed, no weapon, still in her Giant armor. We started fighting hand to hand combat, whis I was pretty good at. 

We kept throwing punches but we would dodge eachother. 

I got fed up with the slow pace, I wanted to finish her. So I changed into Lighting-Fire-Dragon-Slayer mode. Thank Laxus for this. 

Finally, I would beat the all-powerful Erza Scarlet!