The End

Lucy's P. O. V

"The wars been over for quite some time. . .They destroyed each other. And the entire city in the process. It's been 3 years and I haven't had the guts to write this until now. The guild disbanded a few weeks after the war. Some people took grays side and some took natsus. Sting came to my rescue and I ended up joining Sabertooth. I was the tiger queen now. I lost track of all the others, gave up following them. I don't know where-"

"Lucy come here please!" I heard stings voice through the slightly cracked door. I out the pen on the stack of paper on my desk and ran out

"Coming! " I yelled as I sprinted down the hallway. I got to our bedroom and say the three blonde heads on the floor. Sting and my two children. I smiled as I saw the two twins climbing on there father.

"I think its time for bed. " I giggles as I picked one of the twins up and left the other in Stings care.

I smiled as we walked them to bed "Goodnight Titania. Goodnight Wendy. Sleep well" I shut the light off and closed the door as they laid there.

I smiled at sting and he smiled back, we began walking to out room for the night.

THE END

I am finally finished with the book!!! I'm sorry it took so long.... I hope you enjoyed it tho!!! It was fun writing it. I think I'm going to get into a few different styles of writing. I love you all!!!!!!!