014

"So glad I don't have to drive myself today." Harry smiled, feeling most comfortable in the passenger seat of Louis' car.

Well, his new car.

It was Friday, which was why Harry started the day off in a good mood.

Louis driving him just added on to that, plus today he and Zayn would finally present their project and get it over with.

It'd been about a week since his and Zayn's truce, and things between them had been very peaceful.

"You have a rehearsal this afternoon don't you?" Louis smiled.

Harry looked at him. "You remembered?"

"Of course. You act like I never listen to you." Louis chuckled.

"I want to come watch."

"Okay, I'd like that. Maybe after we can go get something to eat?" Harry suggested.

"Sure, if you want."

Harry smiled, scrolling through Instagram.

"We can do whatever you want. Maybe go shopping?" Louis asked.

"Okay, but for what?" Harry asked, liking an aesthetic picture.

"Whatever you want. More clothes? Jewelry? Shoes?"

Harry paused, looking up and gripping his phone tighter.

"Why?" He asked, looking at Louis.

"Why not?" Louis shrugged, trying to be casual.

"Louis tell me the truth." Harry said, staring at him.

"Okay I'm a little offended by your tone-"

"Louis!" Harry snapped.

"I won't be here this weekend. I'm coming back next Wednesday, we're doing a bunch of shoots around L.A." Louis admitted with a sigh.

"Oh." Harry said, his heart sinking.

"That's why I want to make today and tonight special. I went to spend as much time with you as I can." Louis explained.

"You buying me presents isn't us spending time together. How about after rehearsal you just take me home and we have a movie night?" Harry asked, ignoring the fact that Louis possibly wasn't going to tell him that he was leaving.

Plus, he did it last minute and only because Harry asked.

"Like I said, whatever you want." Louis nodded.

"But...maybe a little going away present for me?" He asked, smiling some.

"We'll see." Harry said, knowing exactly what he wanted.

"I'll be persuasive if I have to be."

"Yeah last time it was a two-thousand dollar ring." Harry smiled at him.

"This time maybe a new phone?" Louis suggested.

"Lou, I don't need a new phone." Harry chuckled.

"You're not buying me a phone in exchange for sex."

"Hear me out though, what if I told you I had it specially made?" Louis smiled.

Harry looked at him. "I'm listening."

"You have a black iPhone 7, correct?" Louis asked.

"I do, and it's fine. I don't need a new one. If you want to have sex that bad, fine." Harry chuckled, tucking his curls back away from his face.