028

"Don't flop in my rose bed." Harry whined when they entered his room and Zayn did just that.

"Why not? You wanted me to break it in right?" Zayn asked, making snow angel motions.

"You're going to get your coffee breath everywhere." Harry complained, putting Zayn's bag next to his dresser.

"Come stop me." Zayn smirked at him.

Harry walked over to the bed, reaching and clamping his hand down over Zayn's mouth.

Zayn playfully smacked his arm away and reached out, grabbing him by his shirt and pulling.

Harry chuckled, falling down beside him.

"I can't sleep in these jeans." He said after a while of silence.

"It's only ten. You want to go to sleep already?" Zayn asked, turning his head to look at him.

"I'm tired." Harry chuckled.

"Well get un-tired." Zayn said.

Harry turned his head as well, looking over Zayn's face.

"Why?" He asked softly.

"I don't sleep much. I don't want to be awake alone." Zayn said.

"Fine. But if I have rings under my eyes tomorrow it'll be your fault." Harry said, sitting up.

"I'm going to change into something more comfortable." He said before he got up from the bed.

"You don't...have to go. It's your room." Zayn said, moving so he could lean back on the pillows.

"So you're going to go?" Harry asked, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Well I was hoping you'd let me stay." Zayn said, smiling some.

"Whatever." Harry said, tossing his shirt aside and unbuttoning his jeans.

"I'm going to wear shorts. Don't be offended." He said as he stepped out of his jeans and into to his closet.

"Why would I be offended?" Zayn chuckled, trying to ignore the fact that instead of boxers Harry was wearing light blue Calvin Klein briefs.

"They're pink." Harry called.

"I'm not offended by the color pink." Zayn said.

"No, like, the brand."

Zayn blinked. "Like Victoria's Secret?" 

"...Yeah." Harry replied hesitantly.

Zayn swallowed, shifting nervously.

"That's fine." He said, hating the way his voice cracked.

"You sure? I know some guys think it's weird. I mean, Louis loved it but past boyfriends thought it was weird." Harry said, pulling on a white t-shirt.

"Well, I'm not them. I'm your friend. It's fine." Zayn said.

"Good." Harry smiled, walking out of his closet.

"I want to show you something before you notice it and ask me." Harry said, slightly nervous.

"What is it?" Zayn asked, trying to focus.

Those legs.

Harry swallowed, getting on the bed and sitting back on his heels in front of Zayn.

"Louis noticed once I think but only because he was running his hand over my thigh and I lied and said it was just a weird skin thing but..." Harry trailed off, looking down at his thighs.