040

Zack was easily accepted into the group, and by Friday that same week Zayn, Harry, and Niall acted like they'd known Zack forever.

Leeroy often felt the need to stop by, drooling over Zack for a bit, then finding his way back to the auditorium.

But today he just wouldn't leave.

"Are you interested in acting?" He asked, gazing at him.

"Not really." Zack said, obviously bothered by him.

"Well, you should stop by the auditorium some time anyway." Leeroy said in a flirtatious way.

"Why?" Zack asked, giving him a stare.

"I could give you a tour." Leeroy smiled.

"Nah." Zack said, biting into his apple.

"Well if you ever change your mind." Leeroy said, getting up and leaving slowly.

"Probably won't." Zack said quietly, making Zayn chuckle.

"He'll eventually leave you alone. He left Zayn alone." Harry said.

"Not really." Zayn said, making Niall chuckle.

"What do you mean?" Harry frowned.

"Well, he's just a flirty person. You know? He still acts like he did when he first met me." Zayn said.

"Hm." Harry hummed, appearing to be in thought.

"I can't imagine dating him. He'd talk your ears off on the first date." Zack muttered.

"True." Niall said quietly.

"Hey, I was invited to Liam's party this weekend. I'm guessing it wouldn't be a smart move to go?" Zack asked.

"No." Niall, Zayn, and Harry responded simultaneously.

Zack seemed disappointed.

"You should come with Niall and I to the art store." Zayn suggested.

"We're going on Saturday."

"Oh, really? Cool, I'd love to go." Zack smiled.

"Art store?" Harry echoed.

"Yeah, hope you don't mind if I spend a few hours of the weekend not at your place. My mom gave me some money for new supplies." Zayn explained.

"I kind of mind but I'll get over it." Harry smiled.

"I'll see you Saturday night." Zayn reminded him.

"You should come with us on Saturday. These two are the art lovers, I'm just the driver. I could use someone to talk to." Niall said to Harry.

"Okay. How about we make a whole day of it?" Harry smiled.

"We can go to lunch after shopping. On me." Harry said.

"I'm down." Niall grinned.

"Yeah that sounds cool." Zack nodded.

"You can show me how you...art and whatnot." Harry smiled at his boyfriend.

Zayn chuckled at him. "Sure, I'll do that."

×
×
×

"You're like a kid in a candy store." Harry smiled at how lively Zayn was acting once they got to the store.

"Oh this is your first time seeing art store Zayn, isn't it?" Niall smiled.

"This kind of is my candy store, okay?" Zayn chuckled before he went back to looking around.