Chapter 13

Liam's POV

As I let her inside, she kicks off her shoes and begins to follow me downstairs into the gym room. It's not an actual gym room, it's just a spare room that has a mat and a boxing bag.

"Here take my gloves." I tell her, passing a pair of gloves to her. She drops her bag by the bench, and ties her hair up in a ponytail, walking over to take the gloves. As soon as she slips them on, we get started.

When we both step on the map, she becomes nervous.

"Don't be shy now, try and hit the bag." I instruct her as she nods. She takes a swing and the bag doesn't move at all, making her blush a deep red.

"Try position your self in a stance, hook your arm and hit the bag. Don't bring your arm all the way behind you, your center will be exposed." I position her as she takes another swing, causing the bag to swing back more as I hold it when it almost hits her.

"Good, good." I smile, instructing her to do it again.

Claire's POV

After a few tries I get the hang of hitting. Liam has taught me some new things, like how to block, left and right hook, and a simple one-two punch.

Every time I hit the bag, I can feel myself growing stronger in confidence as I throw one more.

When we were done with the punching bag, he slips on these flat, large gloves.

"Okay so I'm going to hold my hands up and you're going to try and hit them." He says, putting his hands up a few feet away from me.

Stepping up, I do a simple one-two punch, applying so much force that he stumbles back, falling on the mat. I laugh as he tries to get back up, but the gloves were making it harder for him.

"Stop laughing at me." He frowns, still struggling to get back up.

"You look so funny." I laugh out, so much that I can barley breathe.

"Can you just help me up?" He sighs in frustration, holding up his hand. Grabbing a hold of it, I try to pull him up, but instead, Liam pulls me down as I fall on the mat.

"Hey!" I groan getting back up. Liam stands back up also as I look at the clock, seeing that it's 4pm.

"Is it okay if I take a shower here?" I ask him, feeling the layer of sweat on my skin turn sticky.

"Yeah, there's a bathroom in the hallway upstairs. First door on your left." He says, wiping his face with a small towel.

Grabbing my duffle bag, I head upstairs. When I reach the bathroom, I close the door and undress, stepping inside the shower. Turning on the water, I can feel my whole body relax as the water cascades down. Standing there for a good five minutes, I step out, grabbing a towel from the mini closet to dry myself with. Changing into a purple faded long sleeve shirt and gray sweat pants, I head down stairs to see that he's already changed.

He's wearing a white tank top and gray sweats just like mine.

This is awkward.

"Hey, twins," he sings "but I'm wearing it better."

"Whatever," I huff out playfully, sitting down next to him.

"I need to tell you something." He suddenly says as he faces me.

"Okay." I reply.

Should I be scared? Nah, I shouldn't be, I trust him.

Liam's POV

Okay here we go. Just ask her.

"I'm going to talk to them about you." I blurt out, watching her reaction. She just stares at me, trying to process what I just said.

"W-What?" She finally snaps out of her frozen state.

"Look, I know it's crazy but if they know how much hurt they caused to you, they'll stop bullying you." I explain.

This is going to work, I have it all planed out in my head.

"How? How are you going to tell them?" She quickly, a hint of disbelief in her voice.

"Okay so I'm going to all invite them over to hang out, you'll be hiding in my room to make sure that no one sees you. When they're all sitting down on the couch, I'll bring you in and then you tell them everything." I emphasize the last word, meaning all the things she held back from us.

"When is this happening?"

"Does that mean you're in?" I ask, my voice raising five octaves higher at the last word.

"Sure." She says, smiling.

Standing up, I start dancing and as she begins to laugh at me.

"Okay so I was thinking we invite them over on Saturday." I suggest, seeing her nod in agreement.

Things are going to change.

Claire's POV

I have faith that this will work, I'm really scared but I have faith.

Looking at my phone, I see that it's 6pm.

"I gotta go." I tell Liam as he frowns slightly.

"Okay." He smiles a bit.

Running upstairs to the bathroom, I grab my duffle bag and head back down. Liam walks me to the door, feeling a bit appreciated.

"I had a great time." I admit honestly, putting on my shoes.

"Me too-oh and give me your phone." He says. What? Um, okay.

Handing him my phone, he types something before he gives it back. Seconds later his phone goes off and he types something before putting it away.

"I added my number in your phone." He informs me, guessing that he saw the confusion on my face.

"Well I'll see you at school." I smile. Liam hugs me before I head out, seeing that it's dark out.

As I reach my house, I put the house key in and unlock it. Stepping inside, I lock the door, and run to my bed, collapsing on it.

Ahh, my bed feels so soft. No, I can't sleep yet I have to brush my teeth.

I force myself up and head to the bathroom, brushing my teeth as I run back to my bed, pulling the covers over me.

Today's Tuesday, three days left of this week of school. Four days till they know the truth.

My phone goes off and I quickly slide my thumb across the screen.

Liam:

'Goodnight Claire :)'

Liam texts me and I smile, this is one of my first texts ever from someone, not counting my mom.

Me:

'Goodnight Liam'

I text back and put my phone down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So just for you guys to know, all of them (Aka: Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Claire) have an iPhone. Hope you guys like chapter 13.