Chapter 54

Claire's POV

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!" I shout at and hug Niall. The lunchroom is filled with constant murmurs and shouting which doesn't bother me at all. He passed his test, earning a full hundred percent.

It turns out that the whole time I was talking to Harry's mum of the phone, Niall was eating my ice cream. He ate the whole jar, the whole jar. When I found him, all he did was flash me a sheepish grin and ate the last bite of my favorite flavor in the world.

"I knew you could do it," Harry pats his back. Niall gives a wide smile as he looks at me.

"Oh that reminds me," I pull out his sandwich from my bag. I made it specially for him.

"Claire I love you!" He says, quickly followed by silence from the boys, and me. I'm a bit shocked at what he said but it was just because of the food.
Right?

"I love you too Niall," I laugh and take a bite from my sandwich. The boys snap out of their what it looks like a trance and continue to talk to each other. That's weird of them...

Niall's POV

What the f.uck did I just say to her? Out loud. Oh my gosh.

I bury my hands in my face and look downwards. I feel a hand placed on my back and look up, Zayn is staring at me with a concerned expression on his face.

"You okay?" He asks me.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine," I tell him as I look back down to my lap. I can't believe I said that I loved her I front of the boys. Ugh, I'm so stupid. I may or may not developed feelings for her the past few weeks.

Okay I'm lying to myself now, I love her, I love Claire. She's so caring, sweet, kind, hell there's so many words to describe my feelings toward her. The way she smiles, the little sparks in her eyes when she sees us, her laugh, oh gosh her laugh can cute any sickness. Every time we hug or when she falls asleep in my arms, I get this feeling of happiness-almost like a shock of electricity. Claire forgave us for what we did, which I think was the most impossible thing for me, despite all the s.hit we've done to her.

But I have to hide my feelings toward her, if any of the boys find out, they'll kill me. And if I told Claire or she finds out, our friendship will never be the same.

"Hey Niall you okay?" I snap out of my thoughts and look who asked, Claire is looking at me with concern as I flash her a smile.

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking about stuff," I tell her. The lunch bell rings as we all stand and head toward I think it's History, my favorite subject.

Harry's POV

Interesting Niall, interesting. I wouldn't be the person to shout out my love for someone like that.

"Hey Niall," I greet him as I lean against his shoulder while we walk.

"Hey Harry," he greets back.

"So, I knew it," I tell him as we enter the class and sit in the back row.

"Knew what?"

"That you like-sorry love Claire," I smirk. His expression changes, his face is flushed and he's sweating a bit.

"T-That's not t-true," he shakes his head furiously.

"Sure," I tell him as I sit through another boring class.

***

"Niall just admit it," I tell him as we walk out of school. The classes went by fast, but that's because I didn't do any work.

"Can you just knock it off?" Niall says annoyingly.

"Nope, now admit it or I'll keep bothering you about it," I jokingly threaten him, laughing a bit. He looks at me as we stop walking, the rest of the boys are ahead of us now, not paying attention to us. His face is a deep red as I can see the anger building up in his body.

"Harry just f.ucking drop it, d.ammit!" He shouts in my face before storming off towards the boys and Claire. Geez. I quickly gather my thoughts as I rush over to my car, quickly slipping in and driving away from the school.

When I enter my house, my mum is in the living room, watching Tv.

She turns her head when she hears me slip off my boots and says, "Hey Harry."

"Hey mum, I'm going to take a nap, I'm really tired," I tell her as I walk upstairs to my room, taking off my shirt and laying on top of my bed. My eyelids start to grow heavy as I fall asleep.

Claire's POV

"Thanks for giving me a ride Liam," I say to him as I step out of the car and close the door. I'm at his flat right now, but it doesn't really matter because I live right next to him.

He gives me a warming smile as he opens his front door inviting me in, which I gladly took, "No problem, it's a pleasure to actually." I nod before slipping off my shoes and head towards the couch.

"I'm going to change into more comfortable clothes actually, I'll be right back," I stand up from his very comfortable couch but he stops me.

"No, don't leave me"-he pouts-"I'll lend you a shirt if you want." He suggests.

"Liam, I don't want to be taking your shirts," I tell him. He frowns a bit before speaking.

"It's doesn't bother me Claire now," he seats me on the couch, "don't. Move." He speeds up the stairs. I don't move from my position--partly because I'm too lazy to head over to my house--as Liam walks back into the room, holding a pair of clothes.

"Thanks," I stand and take the clothes, heading upstairs.

I stop at the top step hearing Liam shout, "You know where the bathroom is right?!"

"Yeah I do!" I laugh and slip into his bathroom, changing into his white shirt-which thankfully doesn't expose my bra. An article of clothing falls out of his shirt and onto the tile floor. I pick up the material and notice what is was, a pair of boxers.

I look down at my skinny jeans, debating if I should change or not. The decision is made after I quickly take off my jeans and put on his boxers. My hair is done in a messy bun, taking a quick glance at myself before folding my clothes and heading back downstairs.

"Oh my gosh," I hear two voices say in unison. Jumping slightly at the voices, I head into the living room to see Liam and Zayn sitting on the couch, staring directly at me.

"Z-Zayn what are you doing here?" I nervously say, tugging at the hem of Liam's shirt.

"I decided to stop by, you look beautiful," Zayn compliments. The heat rushes to my cheeks and I look down at my feet.

"Don't just stand there, sit with us," Liam chuckles and I look up, he pats the seat next to him, which is the middle seat.

"Alright," I walk over to them an sit in the middle. They un-pause the movie that they were watching.

S.hit it's a another scary movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

+vote & comment please