Chapter 81

*I must warn you, there is a bit of sexual scene in this part.*

***

Claire's POV

"Hey sick party," I hug Logan when we enter the house.

Thing is, me and the boys decide to go to Logan's next party, which was the next day. And honestly, this party is dang huge.

Right now the boys are having fun, except for Louis, who's driving us back to my place. And me, well I'm currently in the kitchen.

"Thanks, I try." He grabs two red solo cups and hands one to me. "Cheers." I grab the cup and clink our cups before we both down the entire thing. I've had a few drinks before I was talking to him, and I'm a bit tipsy at the moment.

"This has a lot of kick," I cough at the burning sensation in the back of my throat. There's an odd taste to this drink but I push it away.

***

My head starts to have a numbness, as well as my body as I start to stumble. My legs give out for a bit and I grip my hands onto the counter. Logan is there, helping me up.

"I feel really dizzy," I can feel the pounding in my head worsen. Logan nods and grabs both of my hands, and starts to lead me upstairs.

I can feel my body grow limp but I'm strong enough to keep walking. He leads me to-what I assume is-his bedroom. When I enter, I stumble into his bed and I close my eyes. But the sound of a door closing leads me to open my eyes. A smirk displays across his face, eyes dilated, my vision is clear as day, but I can't move body at all.

This can't be happening.

"What are you doing?" I ask. He takes off his shirt before walking toward me.

"You've been driving me so damn crazy," he says, his voice as calm as ever. "I've been trying to keep it from you but," he kisses my cheek. "I can't contain it anymore."

"Don't do this," I feel a tear roll down my cheek as he wipes it away. There's no answer as he takes off his jeans, throwing them across the room.

"You can't tell me what to do honey because," his hands roam my body. "You're under my power." I can't cry anymore, I can't move anymore. I'm going to get raped by the one person I shouldn't have trusted. "Sit up." He commands.

I don't know why but I can feel my upper body lift from his bed.

"Stop," I choke out but he nods.

"You can't speak unless I tell you so," he takes my shirt off, and throws that across the room. My chest is exposed to him as he kneels next to me on top of the bed, kissing my neck. The harshness in his kisses leads to the hickeys that he's placing, every bite leads me wanting to cry and scream out, but my voice doesn't seem to be with me.

All I need is Zayn, I need just anyone to save me right now. Why did I trust this person in the first place?

"Kiss me babe," he says and forcefully presses his lips against mine. He bites my bottom lip and pulls it back, snapping back into place.

His hands gropes my breasts as he leaves more hickeys on my neck.

"All those times you were making out with your boyfriend," he pulls my jeans down, he tells me to lean against the headboard, and I oblige. "Made me want you even more."

"I hate you," I spat. He chuckles and leaves sloppy kisses on my chest. I feel so dirty, so gross, I'd rather die than go through with this.

"You're such a slut," he whispers, dragging his touch down to the bottom of my bellybutton. "Wearing this." He snaps the waistband of my underwear. I don't understand though, it's just white. "And you're red bra." He crawls toward me and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear before standing up.

"Don't do this to me," I take all my power to cover myself up. "You can find someone else to shag instead of me." I try to reason with him. His mind is already made up when he slips his boxers down, revealing his erection.

I close my eyes and look away from the sight of him.

"Eyes open," he says and my eyes open. He grabs a condom from his drawer and rips the foil, slipping it on.

As he was about to take my underwear off, the door opens.

"Oh shit sorry mate," I hear Chris say. "I was trying to find the bathroom."

"Okay, now close the door." Logan says annoyingly.

"Help," I weakly say. Chris has a panicked look on his face and steps in the room.

"Dude, what did you do to her?" He quickly walks over to the bed and pushes Logan off.

"Nothing man, she wants it." He nods toward me.

"No I don't, I don't," I chant.

"Look," Logan starts off, "why don't you just mind your own business and get the fuck out." He pushes Chris. Chris stumbles back and darts toward him, pressing his thumb of Logan's neck. Logan instantly falls to the floor, a loud thump erupts. The drug-or whatever Logan put in that drink-hasn't worn off yet as Chris grabs my clothes.

After he helps me slip on my clothes, he carries my out of the bedroom and towards the front door-which is already wide open.

"What car?" He asks. I weakly point to the black BMW-which is Liam's-and he walks over to it. To my surprise, Louis is in the car, looking bored out of his mind. Chris knocks on the window and Louis snaps out of his daydream, unlocking the door.

"What happened to you?" He immediately gets of of the car and runs toward me. Chris opens the back door and carefully slips me in, shutting it right after. I see arms flailing and their mouths moving but I can't hear them.

Louis' POV

"What the fuck happened to Claire?!" I practically shout at the guy, I think his name was Chris.

"Look, I accidentally went into Logan's bedroom-thinking that it was the bathroom when I saw Claire. She was screaming for help and I got her out." He explains to me. I tug at the roots of my hair and pace back and forth.

"We need to leave now," I say out loud and pull my phone out.

A couple minutes later, four drunk figures rush out of the house and head toward the car.

"What happened?" Liam asks, slurring in the process.

"No time to explain," I open the passenger and back doors, "just get in." They don't say a word and pile in the car.

"Hey," I call out Chris when he starts to walk away. "Thanks."

"No problem." He says and heads back into the house. Rushing to the drivers seat, I quickly speed away back to Liam's flat.