Chapter 79

Zayn's POV

"Hey baby." I feel the bed dip and a pair of arms wrap around me. I know it's Claire, her legs wrap around mine and I smile. "Come downstairs."

"But I want to stay here with you," I turn my head and kiss her cheek.

"Ew, brush your teeth," she lets go of me and starts to head out. I laugh and watch her almost walk out.

"What if I don't, and stay here?" I challenge her. She turns around and raises an eyebrow.

"I'll just go downstairs," she pauses and lifts her shirt over her head, revealing her black strapless bra. "Just like this." Shit.

"Oh no you fucking don't," I stand up and dart toward her. She laughs and slips her shirt back on, and I sigh in relief.

"Go clean up and I'll make you a slice of pizza," she says and heads out.

Fucking tease.

Liam's POV

"I bought pizza for you gu-" I hear Claire pause as she looks at us, deep in the pizza.

"Thanks Claire," I mumble through the bites and she laughs.

"Hey, save some for me and Zayn," she grabs a slice and starts eating.

"Babe, did you save me a slice?" I hear Zayn say in the other room.

"Yeah I did," she says and Zayn walks in, pecking a kiss on her cheek and taking a slice.

We continue to eat, casually talking about the party. Claire's story was hilarious.

"Her hair was so fake, my eyes were watering at the chemicals in her hair." We all burst out laughing at her insult. She laughs out loud also, clutching her stomach. "I'm not kidding, her hair can't be that red!"

"We all know that she dyes it," Louis says. "She practically brags about it."

"Well I hate it," Claire says back, "she's practically killing her hair."

"Let her," Niall pipes up. "I hate her."

"Good," she says, "we all hate her."

After we all finish eating, I throw the trash away and sit back down, turning of the Tv.

"Who wants to play?" I ask, waving the controllers. Niall and Zayn take them, and start playing.

"I'm gonna go change at my place," Claire sits up from the couch and whispers something to Zayn, making his eyes widen and drop the controller.

"I-um I'm going to go with her," he says, flustered, and follows her out.

"They're so going to fuck soon," Louis says and I smack him.

"Shut up," I say, angry at the thought. Harry-who is still here-grabs the controller and starts playing.

"Well we all have to keep this a secret," Harry says. "We don't want Zayn finding out."

"True," I say and sit down, and kick my feet it as I watch them play. I can't believe Zayn doesn't know that we like Claire yet, but it's for the best. I don't want to end their relationship because of us.

Zayn's POV

"I want to know if you can handle seeing me in my knickers." Is all I hear in my head right now, she's such a damn tease.

"Claire," I call out when I enter her room. When I hear the shower run, I know that she's washing up. The cat that I bought her, lays in my lap as I'm sitting on the couch.

"You're so adorable," I coo at the little kitten. Playing with the tag, I notice that Claire named her Mittens.

The cat mews in response and starts purring when I stroke under her chin. Hearing the shower turn off, I avert my eyes toward her bathroom door, waiting for her to come out but she doesn't.

"Babe?" I call out.

"I'm changing in here," she says an I groan in response. "Stop being like that."

"Whatever." I hear the door click and she comes out wearing a red bra and a towel wrapped around her waist.

"You look so hot babe," I can see her blush as she pulls out a shirt that looks like it's going to show her stomach, and slips it on.

"Claire it's showing some of your stomach," I inform her and she turns around.

"It's called a crop top babe, it's supposed to be like that." She says and takes out a pair of sweats. "Turn around," she grips the towel and waits.

"Fine," I turn my head and wait for about five seconds before turning back.

Damn.

She's wearing cheetah print underwear, and I can't help but groan.

"Zayn will you ever listen," she quickly turns around and slips the sweats up quickly. Walking over to me-the cat jumping off of my lap-she sits on my lap, her legs on both sides of me and she starts to kiss my neck.

"Fuck." I can feel her smirk as she starts sucking on my sweet spot, making me groan. "Stop babe, you're going to-" I'm cut off by her lips connecting with mine. Her tongue slips in my mouth and I gladly let her explore. Her hands go to my hair, slightly tugging at the roots and I moan into her mouth.

She pulls back, bitting her bottom lip as she takes her hands over my shirt, stopping at the hem and quickly slips my shirt off. She starts kissing my chest, where my tattoos are.

"I like this one," she runs her tongue over the wings, making me moan.

Our make out session is quickly stopped by a meow, making Claire stop her movements and shift her eyes toward the blue and brown-eyed kitten, who's staring at us.

"Did you see all of that Mittens?" The cat meows in response, almost like she's saying yes. Claire stands up from her position and hands me my shirt.

"That was fun," she says, grabbing her phone.

"Yeah it was," I wrap my arm around her waist, "and I can't wait for more."

"More?" She looks up at me.

"Yup," I pop the 'p' and we head out of her place, and back to Liam's.

Niall's POV

We hear Claire and Zayn enter the house, but I'm too absorbed in the game, I don't bother to say hi.

"Can I have a turn?" I hear Claire ask Harry. After the game pauses, Claire switched places with Harry and I up-pause the game, immediately dying.

"Dammit," I hear Claire laugh as she counties to rack up points every kill.