Chapter 41

***

Liam's POV

It's now Friday, and it's lunch right now when Claire turns to face me.

"Can I come over your house today?" Claire asks me.

"Yeah, sure." I try not to sound too excited as I conceal my smile.

"Can we come with?" The boys ask also.

"Sure you guys can." I tell them, they all look at me excitedly and return to staring off into the distance.

I glance over at Claire but something catches my eye in the background, Logan. He's staring at her intensely, his pupils are fully dilated.

"Something wrong?" She asks me. Claire starts to turn around, but I face her forward before she can.

"It's nothing," I try to sound calm.

Logan notices what I did and smirks.

Gosh I hate him so much.

The bell rings, echoing in the room as the students stand up and leave. I don't want to be late to my next class so I start to head out with the boys and Claire following.

Claire's POV

The crowd swallows me in, the warm bodies radiating against my skin.

When I'm in the hallway, someone pulls me to an empty part of the halls. My not-so-great guess it's Logan trying to go out with me, again. When I finally see him he's smiling at me.

I have to admit, he is pretty handsome, but his s.hitty attitude got in the way of his looks.

"Hey ba-"

"Don't even call me that." I cut him off and start to walk away from him. His footsteps came louder and he's got me up against a wall.

Ugh, this is getting annoying now.

"But I just want to talk..." He steps back. "I want to take you out. On a date." I feel my eyes widen in surprise, as he looks at me with hopeful eyes.

I almost feel bad for him; almost.

"No," I sternly tell him, waking to my class leaving him there.

Believe me I want to tell him off but I'm annoyed right now, plus he's not worth my time. I don't hear him coming towards me so I just continue to walk to my class.

"Sorry I was late," I tell the teacher as I fumble with the strap of my bag.

"It's okay, just don't let it happen again." She warns me before writing on the board. Zayn saves a seat next to him for me as I sit down.

"Thanks." I take my books out.

"Why were you late?" He asks me, I look over at the rest of the boys and there listening in.

"Logan." One word; one word just explains everything. The boys give dirty looks, scoffing in disgust, and return to their work.

Harry's POV

When bell rings for last class, signaling that school is over. I hear a bunch of 'finallys' coming from the students as they head out.

"Hey I'll meet you guys out in the front," I tell them, they give me nods and head out. When I leave the class, Logan walks up to me. I roll my eyes and ignore him.

"Wait," he touches my shoulder.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me." I turn around, my anger rising. He takes his disgusting hands off my shoulder and speaks.