Chapter 21

Claire's POV

What does he want?

Zayn slowly backs me up against a wall as he lets go of my wrists. I have no way to get out of his way, but I wouldn't try to.

"Hey," he breathes out, his body leaning towards me a bit as I can smell his cologne from where I'm standing.

"D-Don't hurt me." I whimper, waiting for any physical contact, but nothing happens.

"I don't want to hurt you," he admits, stepping back. "I want to apologize." He says, running his hands through his hair.

"For what?" I ask confusingly.

Why would he want to apologize to be?

"This morning." He says rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm really sorry for making you upset, I didn't mean for it to go that far, I hope you can accept my apology?" He looks up from the floor, his eyes boring into mine.

No.

"Yeah, I accept your apology." I fake a smile at him.

I don't know if I should forgive him or not, it was my right to say it or not and he practically forced it out of me.

"Thanks, I have to go. Bye." Zayn says quickly, heading out as he goes into his car, and drives out of the parking lot. I wait here for a couple of minutes--trying to compose what just happened--before walking home.

***

Louis didn't have much to do on our project, just some glueing here and there before leaving in an hour. He seems to talk to me more often, but only about school work, so I shouldn't be worried about talking to him more often.

I felt my eyelids grow heavy.

Sleeping is the best thing ever.

Niall's POV

Walking into my house, I drop my stuff before grinning. Sprinting to the fridge, I grab the leftover pizza I had last night.

I'm surprised I didn't finish the box yesterday, but I'm glad I saved it.

What's a good way to start off the weekend? The answer is always pizza.

Stuffing my face, I head over to my couch and watch football. My phone rings and I get a message from Liam.

Liam:

'Don't forget, you're coming over to my house tomorrow at 10:30am.'

Me:

'Will there be food?' I quickly type in my phone.

Liam:

'Pizza' He replies adding the smirk emoji.

Me:

'I'll be there at 9 then' I type and put my phone down. Staring at the Tv, my eyelids got heavy as I fall asleep.

Harry's POV

The smell of food hits my nostrils as I enter my flat, my stomach growling. Quickly dropping my stuff, I sprint into the kitchen, seeing my mum stir something in the stove.

"Hey mum." I greet her as I pull up a chair.

"Hi Harry." She says without looking back. "I'm cooking chicken soup." She adds.

"Sounds good." My stomach grumbles in agreement.

She pours the soup in two bowls and hand one to me as we begin to eat.
When we finish, I insist on doing the dishes, and my mum doesn't object as she goes to bed.

It's 9:00pm already? Time went by fast.

Finishing wiping to last bowl, I head upstairs, to take a shower, washing all the dirt off of me. After the shower, I change into a pair of boxers and climb into bed, and start going through my phone.

Liam:

'Don't forget, you're coming over to my house tomorrow at 10:30am.'

The was sent six hours ago, so I don't reply.

Yeah I'm able to go, I'm just going to walk there because I don't live too far.

I start to feel sleepy, so I pull the covers over my body and close my eyes.

Liam's POV

Sending texts to Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Harry, reminding them that they're coming over tomorrow, I sigh and put my phone down.

It's going to be a big day, I don't want them to miss it.

Making a call to Claire, wait till it rings so I can tell her the agenda for tomorrow.

"Hello?" Claire's voice picks up.

"Hey" I greet her, hearing shuffling in the background as she speaks. "I'm just gonna explain the plan for tomorrow." The shuffling continues before I hear her voice.

"Sorry, I can't hold my phone right now, you're on speaker." She says.

"Okay, so here's how it will go down. You have to arrive at 8 o'clock in the morning." She groans in annoyance and I laugh, "I know, it's because Niall is arriving early because of pizza," I tell her as she giggles. "Knock on the back door and I'll open it. Head into my room, make sure you have something to do while you're in there. I'm going to be downstairs when they arrive. Once there all here, I'll bring you downstairs. The rest is pretty much fate." I catch my breath from all the talking.

"Alright, got it. I'm really tired."

"Okay, goodnight Claire," I sigh happily.

"Goodnight Liam." I hear her yawn.

"Goodnight," I say again, hearing her giggle as we both hang up.

Brushing my teeth, I take off my shirt and pants before climbing into bed, feeling my mind slowly drift off.

***

Claire's POV

It's now Saturday, and I'm up at 7 in the morning, groaning at the time.

Tiredly getting up from my bed, I take a quick shower, wrapping my body in a towel as I go through my drawers for clothes.

I decide to wear a long sleeve shirt that has a tribal design on it, blue skinny jeans, and sea green Vans. Looking in the mirror, I my reflection looking back at me.

This might be the day I'll be free, I've felt trapped for two years and now, I might be free.

Taking a look at the clock, I see that it's 7:45pm.

I guess it's time to head over to Liam's.

Bringing my phone and earphones, I head to the back door.

Here I go.

Walking over to Liam's back door, I knock on it, hearing footsteps coming towards the door. He smiles as soon as he sees that it's me.

"Hey Claire." He hugs me as I walk inside. "So I guess you can hangout until they come here." He shrugs as we walk over to the couch, watching Tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N

Niall and his pizza.