Chapter 80

***

Claire's POV

After the many days and nights, doing nothing, I decide to invite the boys over to my house.

"Baaaaaabe," Zayn draws out the word as he enters my room.

"Yeah?" I ask, slipping on a shirt.

"Turns out that there's a party tonight at Logan's," he walks over to me-next to the vanity-and takes a look at my reflection. "And he's askin' if we're going."

"I don't really feel like going tonight," I turn around to meet his eyes. "I'd rather spend my night with you guys."

"Aww you're so sweet," he hugs me, his sent engulfing my body. Zayn cups my back, quickly picking me up and I squeal from contact.

"Zayn!" I start laughing as he chuckles, walking downstairs.

"What Claire?" He asks. Expecting him to lay me on the couch, he puts me down instead and takes the couch, out stretching his body so there's no room. Smirking at him, I climb on top of him and I hear him groan.

"What's wrong Zayn?" I ask, obliviously.

"You look amazing," he says, running his hands on my curves. I hum in appreciation and lift his shirt, kissing his chest. His groans turn into moans as I test him, kissing lower until I see his heart tattoo.

"Claire stop," he tries to demand but he moans it out. I feel something grow on my right thigh and I gasp, immediately getting up from him as I feel my eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry," I shut my eyes at the sight of Zayn's...bulge.

"You gave me a hard-on babe," he groans and I open my eyes. He's already sitting up, his hands covering his crotch.

"I didn't mean to I'm so sorry-" I'm cut off by his laughter. Looking at him confusingly, he sighs.

"It's alright, you should be proud."

"Proud? That I have you a hard-on?" I'm so confused.

"Yeah, that means I really," he stands up and starts to make his way toward me. "Really love you."

Love.

I can feel my heart beat faster at his words.

"I love you too Zayn." I look down and notice that he still has 'it'.

"It'll go away soon, I hope." He laughs and we hear the door open and close.

"I brought food!" I hear Harry say, followed by Niall's screams.

"Yes!"

"Niall shut up," I hear Louis say and that's when I see them enter my living room.

"Hey Claire. Hey Za-" Harry is cut off when he notices us standing in the middle of the living room.

"Is that a hard-on Zayn?" Liam asks, pointing. Oh gosh.

"Shut up," I look up at him to see a redness come to his cheeks.

"Is Zayn getting excited?" Louis coos, looking at me, making me blush.

"Yes," he sits up, his bulge no longer visible, "I was." He says proudly.

That's when they shut up.

I start to laugh as they quietly make their way to my couch, squeezing in. Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam, sit on the couch whilst Harry and I sit on the floor.

After rummaging through Netflix-Niall making himself a bowl of popcorn-I find some random zombie movie and put the controller down.

"You like these movies?" Harry asks. Turning to face him, he raises an eyebrow and I nod.

"Yeah," I simply say. "Can I lay my head on your lap?" I ask him. He nods and I lay my head in his lap, facing the Tv.

During the movie, I can feel Harry play with my hair. But I don't pull away, it's kind of soothing.

"Harry?" I whisper to him.

"Yeah?"

"Are the boys sleeping?" I can feel his body shift a little.

"Yeah they are." I sit up and look toward the couch. Niall is slouched over towards Louis and Zayn is hugging Liam.

"They're so cute," I say and look at Harry. He looks back at me and smiles. Grabbing the controller, I pause the movie and turn off the Tv.

"What are we gonna do till they wake up?" Harry asks as we both stand.

"I don't know about you," I yawn, "but I'm gone go to sleep upstairs." I say and start to head up. When I enter my room, I hear Harry's footsteps behind me and I turn.

"Did you need something?" I ask. He nods and rubs the back of his neck.

"I was-um wondering if I could sleep in your bed." I raise an eyebrow at him.

Harry's POV

Why are you doing?! She has a damn boyfriend who happens to be your best mate! I can hear my subconscious yell.

"You know what, never mind," I turn around, "forget that I asked." I walk out of the room. Her hand latches onto my wrist and I turn around, she looks at me with a warm smile and leans in to kiss my cheek. Her soft lips ignite a fire to my face as she pulls away, losing contact.

"Sorry," she unlatches her touch. "I just thought that you needed a little peck."

"Thanks," I sheepishly smile as we both head back downstairs. So much for sleep.

The boys are still sleeping-in the most weirdest positions ever-as Claire grabs a blanket, throwing it over them.

"Do you want anything to drink?" She asks, running a hand through her hair.

"No," my phone vibrates, "I'm good." When I pull out my phone, Logan sends me a text.

Logan:

'The party is so damn crazy, you should come.' I furrow my eyebrows as I tap away on my phone.

Me:

'I'm good, maybe next time.'

Logan:

'Sure.' I don't bother to reply back, I don't really need to have a conversation with him. No matter what, he still the jackass prick that almost raped Claire, and I loath him everyday.

"Okay, do you want to play some COD?" She suggests.

I nod and sit next to her, grabbing a controller as the game begins.

Kill after, kill after, kill, I manage to get at least ten while she has twenty. The game ends-her team winning of course-and she squeals, hugging me abruptly. I gasp from contact-the butterflies in my stomach feel like they're shooting through to get out-and she unlatches her arms from my torso.

"I'm sorry," she blushes, "I get really happy when I win." I can't help but laugh by the way she's acting shy.

"Doesn't everyone get happy when they win?"

She twiddles with her thumbs and says, "Yeah."

"Anyway," I turn off the system, "I'm starving."