Chapter 26

Niall's POV

I wake up first and I see Claire cuddling with Harry.

What? I thought she didn't like him? I though he didn't like her? I'm so confused.

Standing up, I head to the kitchen to find something to eat.

Claire's POV

I open my eyes and take in the sunlight that lights up the room. I feel someone breathing and I look up, seeing Harry is by my side, lightly snoring. My arm is across his stomach and I'm basically cuddling him. My eyes widen as I quickly move away from him, seeing his eyes shoot open as he freaks out.

"What!? Where!?" He shouts, causing Louis and Liam to wake up in a panic also. Niall rushes from the kitchen, holding a bag of chips.

"Why you guys shouting?" He stuffs a handful of chips in his mouth. Liam, Louis, and Harry are still half asleep as they just stare off into space.

"I thought I saw something." I lie to him. Telling them that I freaked out because I woke up next to Harry would be very awkward.

"Hey Claire can I talk to you?" Harry asks, in his husky morning voice.

"Sure." I reply hesitantly as be goes upstairs and I follow him. Harry closes the door and I sit on the bed. It looks like a spare bedroom.

"So, what'd you want to talk about?" I play with the ends of my sleeves. He coughs to get my attention as I look up, to see he's already staring at me.

"Did you know that you were cuddling with me last night?" He asks me.

C.rap.

"I woke up like that." I twiddle my fingers.

"I'm sorry." I apologize to him.

"It's fine." He sits next to me. "I've been thinking." He scoots closer to me, and I scoot away. "We could be friends? Just forget all the stuff that I did to you." A hand is placed on my thigh and I immediately stand up.

"Yeah we could be friends." I ignore what happened a couple of seconds ago. I head over to the door and my body is spun around.

"Friends," he says as I move out of his way and open the door. Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam fall into the room and groan.

"Thanks for the privacy guys." I sarcastically say. They all get up as I start to walk down the steps.

"So what did you guys talk about?" Niall catches up to me. I sit back on the couch as he sits next to me, and puts his head on my shoulder.

"He just said that he wanted to be friends." I tell him. He nods while his head still placed on my shoulder.

Louis' POV

"Hey," I greet Harry. He looks at me with a blank expression and doesn't say a word. "So um about yesterday.."

"I'm sorry." Harry says, "I got really mad."

"It's alright." I tell him as we head to the living room. When we walk in, Claire and Niall are on the couch watching Tv. Harry sits on the other side of her as I sit on the smaller couch. Liam walks in with new clothes and sits next to me.

What are we going to do today?

"I guess I should leave, I have to get out of these clothes." Harry stands up and hugs Claire, she hugs back and he heads to the door. I take his spot next to Claire and lean towards her.

"Guys you're squishing me." She says trying to push me and Niall away. She manages to push Niall away from her but I scoot closer.

"Okay that's enough," Liam scolds us. Sitting up, I start tapping away on my phone.