Chapter 32

Claire's POV

I wake up in a dark room, nothing but darkness is all I can see. A light turns on, shining on a metal table as I walk over to see what it is.

It's five blades, like the ones that I drew in my sketchbook, except they're real.

Picking one blade up carefully, it reads Liam, it's the smallest blade out of all of them. Dropping it, I pick up another, it reads Niall, the blade is slightly bigger than the Liam's.

Scanning through the rest of them until I reach a certain one, I pick it up, reading the name Harry, seeing that it's the biggest blade from the table. The oddest thing is it that the blade had blood on it. Surprised by the redness, I drop it, making the familiar 'ping' sound that echoes throughout the room.

A tingly sensation flows through my right arm as I lift up my sleeve and I gasp at what I see. Weak and fragile are carved on my wrist, the blood is still beating up from the open wound.

But I didn't make this.

I hear chuckling from inside the room, causing my blood to run cold.

"W-who's there?" I stutter out.

The lights flash on and I'm in what looks like an interrogation room. I'm seated at the table and the person reveals it's face; Harry.

"It's just me love." He gives me a smile, but it's not a welcoming smile, it senses darkness.

I don't know what's going on right now but one thing's certain, I'm terrified.

He grabs my right wrist and tightens his grip as I scream in pain, seeing him grab the blade with his name on it and draws a line.

"You like cutting huh?!" He shouts in my face. At this point I'm crying as I stare at the markings he has made on me.

He finally drops the blade and I look down, the many lines he drew across my skin are now a shade of deep red. Looking back up, I see him smiling at me as he starts move closer to me.

"Get away from me!" I shout.

Harry's POV

I wake up to a scream as I quickly stand up, and look towards the couch. Claire is thrashing, her eyes are closed but yet twitching.

I have to wake her up now.

"Claire wake up." I shake her shoulder harshly. Her eyes shoot open as she looks at me in fear.

"N-No." She says.

She's not afraid of me is she?

"Its okay," I coo, "you were having a bad dream." She looks at me in silence, her eyes still expressed with fear.

She sits up and she hugs me unexpectedly as I hear sobbing coming from her. Hugging back, I gently squeeze her.

"I'm sorry for calling you fragile, it was a mistake." I tell her as I pull away.

"It's fine, we all make mistakes." She wipes her eyes.

"Go to sleep now okay?" I guide her head as she lays back, pulling the covers over her body.

"Thank you." She sighs.

"You're welcome." I lay down but I hear light snoring coming from her. I close my eyes and try to get sleep.

Zayn's POV

I wake up and immediately check my phone, it's 10:41am.

It's so early. Well I can't go back to sleep now.