Chapter 35

Liam's POV

I'm the first to wake up and the first thing I do is get Tylenol for Claire and the guys. After I set cups of water for them, I wait for them to wake up.

When Claire wakes up, her eyes widen, as she runs to the bathroom, and starts to vomit in the toilet. I hold her hair as she empties her stomach. When she's finished, she stands back up and rinses her mouth out.

As I walk beside her, she hugs the wall as she steps into the living room. I hand her the Tylenol and water as she takes it, and swallows the pill. She sits back in the couch and groans.

"I feel like c.rap." She rubs her head.

"You look like c.rap too." I laugh. She groans again in response as the other boys begin to wake. Niall and Louis take the medicine and look at us.

"Should we talk now?" Harry says being that the only person hungover right now is Claire.

"Talk about what?" She looks at all of us. I was about to speak up but Harry spoke first.

"You got really drunk last night." He stares at her angrily.

Her eyes widen at his statement and she starts to stare off.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Zayn says. We all look at her while she thinks.

Claire's POV

I'm trying to remember what happened last night. Blurry episodes of a guy, Matt, and Zayn run hazily in my head. My headache has went away and they're all looking at me.

"There was a guy, I think his name was..." I trail off, trying to remember his name.

"Logan." Harry grimaces.

Harry's POV

She looks at me in confusion as Zayn speaks.

"You were dancing with him." He says, so he saw her dancing too.

I'm not the only one.

"You were basically dry humping him." I tell her. The flash of her wrapping her arms around that dickhead Logan is running in my mind.

"Harry." Liam scolds me. Her face softens up and she looks at me.

"I didn't mean to." She looks down. "I remember asking Matt for water but he gave me vodka instead. I kept drinking and drinking." She tells us and looks up. "He a-almost r-rap-ped me." She starts to tear up.

Louis sits next to her and puts a hand on her shoulder, trying to console her.

"But he didn't. It wasn't your fault." He tells her.

But it was her fault.

"You got f.ucking drunk." I tell her. She stands up and runs her hand through her hair.

"It wasn't my fault!" She shouts. "I thought it was water okay?"

"Matt, bringing you water? You know he can't be trusted. Stop being so- so." I hold back what I'm about to say, trying not to say anything hurtful to her again.

"Stop being so what huh? Say it!" She pushes me over the edge. Zayn gives me a warning look but I can't take it.

"Stop being to stupid! Idiotic! You never know when to stop do you? You're so naïve!" I'm inches away from her face as Zayn and Niall pull me away from her. Her eyes start to water as she runs upstairs.

Claire's POV

I stop my feet as I head into Liam's room and slam the door, smiling at the memory of me waking up in his bed, the sudden terror I had.