Chapter 47

Claire's POV

Matt? What's he doing here. I thought it would be Logan or the boys but Matt? That's strange.

"Matt, what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I'll be out for a bit Claire!" The librarian shouts before closing the door.

"Getting what I wanted ever since I laid my eyes on you," he backs me up against the shelf. Oh c.rap not him too.

Why the f.uck do guys find me so lustful? Compared to other girls in the school, I'm average, just average.

"Matt go away," I push him off, annoyed by his presence as I start to walk away from him.

He grabs my arm and pushes me up against the wall, again. I start to squirm uncomfortably when he starts to touch my face, the goosebumps raising from his fingertips.

"But I want to have you," he smirks as his touch starts to travel to my neck, shoulders, and to my stomach. I start to shift even more, but he holds me still.

"I love it when you squirm under my touch," he says with lust filled in his eyes. Anger in me starts to build, but I decide to play around with him a bit.

My hands wrap around his shoulders, spinning us around so he's the one against the wall and I giggle. He's slightly taken back by my move, but moans softly by my dominance.

"Really?" I ask him, making sure my voice is high as I batt my eyelashes. He groans and rakes his fingers through his hair upwards, fluttering his eyes closed before opening them.

"S.hit, yeah." He says with a strained voice.

I try and bite my lip seductively as my eyes rake down his body, seeing that he's wearing a black V-neck shirt and blue skinny jeans. When I look up, he shaking in anticipation.

"I love it when you take control baby," he says. I almost gag at the nickname but it'll blow my whole act I'm putting up for him.

"I love it too," I coo in his ear, trying not to laugh.

"F.uck," I hear him mumble under his breath as my hands leave his shoulders and travel down his body.

"What do you want me to do?" I innocently ask him.

"Kiss me," he breathes out. I smile and slowly start to lean in.

And I know what you're thinking. Are you going to really kiss him? Haha no. This is just a little fun to calm me down. It's a cruel thing to do but he did give me f.ucking vodka and got me hooked on it.

Instead of kissing him, I lean in towards his ear and giggle.

"Not yet."

He groans softly in response as I grab his hand, opening it as I draw patterns in his hands.

Seconds later the library door bursts open and my head snaps around. It's the boys.

Why were they looking for me?

"Claire, what are you doing?" Harry asks me. The boys' face are in shock at what they see.

"Having fun," I tell them and turn back around. Matt looks nervously at the boys but I just giggle.

"Nothing to be afraid of," I falsely assure him. Thankfully the boys aren't saying anything to jeopardize this.

Wonder what they're doing?

"Claire please, it hurts." He whines, motioning downwards to his crotch area. A prominent bulge appears in his jeans as I start to laugh.

Wow, he really thinks that he's going to have me.

"How bad does it hurt?" I ask him, hoping to get an answer.

"Really bad, please Claire please." He begs.

"Let me help you with that then," I smirk.

He sighs in relief but instead of him being pleasure, he yelps in pain as I kick him in the crotch. I hear gasps coming from the boys as I watch Matt slide down against the wall.

"What was that for," he groans out as I kneel in front of him.

"For getting me drunk at your party," I tell him as I stand back up, grab my stuff, and start to head out the door, leaving the boys in there with him.

Matt's POV

F.ucking s.hit this hurt so much.

"Uhhhh," I groan out. Those guys are still here laughing at me. "I need help guys," I mockingly say to them.

"No we're good," Zayn smirks as they head out, leaving me here. A.ssholes.

After spending ten minutes on the floor, I finally stand up and walk out of the door.

The damn librarian never came back in the room. What kind of librarian just leaves the room like that, um you have a job to do.

But Claire, s.hit she was so hot when she was taking control like that.

I have to have her.

I walk down the halls to see my friends, Sam and Logan talking to each other. Limping towards them with my f.ucking groin hurting like h,ell, they spot me and give a confused look.

"Claire," I lean against the lockers. "She kicked me in the crotch," I tell them.

They look at each other and burst out laughing, collapsing on the floor as they roll around.

"She. Kicked. You. In the-" Sam's sentence wasn't finished because he started laughing even harder, which I didn't think was possible.

"Shut up guys, but I got to tell you she's f.ucking hot." I smirk. Their laughter stops and they both stand, waiting for me to give details.

"I followed her to the library, she looked so angry but softened up when she started to take control. F.uck, she looked so innocent. But she was just playing a role as she kicked me and left me, Liam guys were there too, laughing at me." Sam's expression was kind of intrigued while Logan's expression was angry.

"Dude, Claire's mine," he says protectively.

"C'mon man she's s.exy as fuck," I groan in annoyance.

"Too bad, I wanted to have her first," he says. I don't argue with him, knowing that if I do, he's going to kick my arse.

Ehh, Claire is just another girl that I want to f.uck, I don't really care.

Liam's POV

Did she really just? Was she really going to? Dammit I can't shake the thought of her with Matt.

"Zayn, you okay?" Niall waves his hand in front of Zayn's face, waking him from his deep thought.

"Yeah, it's just. Matt? He wants her too?" He asks. I'm not sure if he wants an answer or not.

"It seems like it," Louis says as the bell rings. It felt like we passed through the whole day already. We all head off to our next class to see Claire already sitting down at her usual desk.

"Hey save me a seat, I need to go to something," I tell Niall as they make their way toward the back seats. I ale my way over to Claire and sit in the seat next to her, she looks at me and frowns.

"Liam we're not fr-"

"I don't care if you don't think we're friends anymore," I cut her off. "What the hell was that over there?" I ask her. A smirk plays across her face, probably thinking of the whatever situation it was.

"I told you I was having fun," she tells me.

"Claire that was-you were-" I jumble my words out. I take a deep breath before talking again. "Can you be our best friends again?"