Kabanata 37

Love is unpredictable, it comes in the most unexpected manner. But most of us get too eager to find our mates so we tend to make our own love run through our hands and that usually lead us to incompatibilities then broken heart, broken relationship, broken life and the like. We usually got broken and we usually are at fault.

I am typical person, believing on basic sayings like, "Great things happen to those who wait"  and I guess I got Keith because I became a good friend of patience?

Candle lighted dinner with personal server, red petals of roses scattering on the ground, a violinist playing one of the best Michael Buble song in today's generation might be an old usual tradition to others but when your man did an effort to plan this for your first Valentine's date, it will make your heart hamper hundred times than it's normal beat. Like always, my world stops when I'm with him, everything around me vanish instantly. That is how vast his affection to me.

"Thank you for tonight." I said as I unbuckle the seatbelt of Keith's shotgun seat. Put up my shoulder bag on and held the finely decorated bouquet of the same class flowers on my right hand.

And I lean closer to him, giving him a chase kiss on the lips. I grinned when I saw him got startled. But it was just a quick response because when he got back to his senses he immediately grabbed my waist and gave me passionate kisses. His kisses always makes me melt, always makes me want more and more, making me forget the word contentment.

He stopped the kisses and adjusted the shotgun seat, he let me lay there as he overtop me. I can feel the large right arm of Keith embracing my back and the other left was on the back portion of my head, leading me closer to him. I let the bouquet I am holding slip out on my hands and put my both arms on his nape to get support.

They say love is dangerous, yes it truly is. But you could preclude its danger when the one you're in love with is the perfect one for you.

Our skin kiss as our lips meet. We we're hungrily kissing each other and I can't name the strange hot feeling I am experiencing. I savor every moment and I am very keen in memorising even the small actions he's making.

He entered his tongue and invaded my whole mouth, not leaving vacant spots as if it was his new found territory.

He was kissing me torridly and I was starting to loose all my senses. He got his right arm from my back and find it way down to my thigh. He was caressing it very gently but I don't know why I felt like I am seeing a near explosion of whatever thing in my body.

Benigno Simeon Aquino Jr. had said that the Filipinos are worth dying for and I say that this is worth risking for. Keith is definitely indeed worthy to be risk of.

I was starting to spill some unusual moans from my tongue as Keith give me a different sensual emotions. I never felt this before. And I guess another thing has been added to my 'never felt this before' list and Keith as the number one contributor.

The last time I've checked Keith's hands were on my thigh and the other one was on the back part of my head but now it was already beneath my underwears and our moans following the rhythm of our body keep filling the small space of his four wheeler car. I always opt to inhale and get some air not only because I am lacking of oxygen but also because what he was doing was literally breathtaking.

I was lost, too lost to control my senses and follow the transitions we had underwent. At the end, I just found myself panting hard from the strenuous activity we've gone through. Keith was still on my top, gasping for air.

When I had felt I had already got enough air, I faced Keith and said, "I love you." Then I smiled. But the curve formed on my lips faded away abruptly when he said nothing and just look on my idiot-ish face. He loosened the grip and moved to the driver seat. His hair was disheveled, his pants together with his undergarments was on the middle of his knees and saw my panty on the middle of my thighs too.

He heave an exasperated sound and punch the stirring wheel that made me almost leap on my sit. He covered his face with his two hands. He's been like that for a couple of minutes before breaking the silence.

"I'm, sorry." And that was my cue, I fixed myself dragged my shoulder bag together with my sandals, left the bouquet of flowers he gave inside his car and run barefoot ascending to our big black gate.

I ran as fast as I could to reach the porch and threw away all the things I'm holding and let myself sit on the front porch. It's past midnight and surely my brother and all the people inside the house were asleep. My parents went on a conference out of the country that's the reason why I got a chance to sneak out.

I silently cried, I just lost something precious tonight but I don't regret that I gave myself to Keith. But what I can't take is when he said those two words that I did not expected coming. I took all the courage and pride just to say that I love him and after I gave myself to him he just said sorry? What is that for? Sorry for taking my virginity? Sorry for making me fall? Sorry for the one sided love?! What the fuck!

We just had sex, ni hindi niya nga ako pinaulanan ng mga matatamis na salita at papuri. It was nothing but a plain sex, he was too lust and I gave him an opportunity so he grabbed it. Bakit kasi ang tanga ko at binigay ang lahat! Ni hindi nga kami diba?!  Cried harder. Mahal ko siya pero siguro masiyado lang akong umasa na mahal niya rin ako. He didn't gave me even an inch of assurance so kasalanan ko talaga, kusa kong binigay ang sarili ko at sinigaw na mahal ko siya.