XXV. Death by Her Hands

V

I stared at them for the longest time I could have ever think of. I was clearly checking if that is really her that is hovering on top of the man I hate ever since I laid my eyes on him.

I roughly pulled Y/N's arm away from him as she did not say anything. I was holding her in her arm and she was trying so hard to stand up straight. She looks like she's drunk. I pulled her closer to me and lifted her chin up. I can see her bloodshot eyes through the moonlight that was shining on us. Her eyes were blank and clouded. Deep dark circles covering most of her under eyes. She doesn't seem to know what is going on. 

I looked at her in worry as my eyes shifted on the man sitting on the bed like a motherfucking prince. I slowly took my sword from the ground and pointed it at him as quickly as I could. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?" I shouted at him as I heard the loud noise of gun clicking from every inch of the room. I froze a little then scanned the whole room. The lights opened as the whole room lightened up. I adjusted my eyes to the sudden blinding light and can clearly see what is surrounding me. There they all were. The guards were all here. Each and everyone of them. I sighed then smirked in annoyance. 

"What a coward thing to do. Getting all the protection in one place so you're sure as hell no one is going to touch you." I saw him smiled cockily and scratch the back of his head. He slid off the bed and stood up, trying to reach out for her. I pulled her closer to me as he frowned in anger. 

"You do know you're outnumbered right? With just a word from me they're gonna fire their fucking guns in front of you and Y/N will be standing with your disgusting blood spilling on the floor." He said as I smirked in front of him. This guy does not know who he's fighting with. I can easily kill him when I want to. 

"They can try." I said with a cold expression in my face as I glanced at Y/N who fell unconscious. "But I can be fucking sure that it's their blood that my girlfriend will be standing on." His face changed in annoyance as he looked away and began walking away getting consumed by the darkness. 

"How admirable of you. But you're gonna die, Kim Taehyung." He said from a distance. I gripped on my sword and then marked the floor with my sword, creating a circular border around us two. I gently laid her down the floor as my eyes scan each and every man who had their guns pointed at me. 

"Anyone who pass beyond this point will die in my hands." I said coldly as none of them responded but just cocked their gun getting ready for Soohyuk's orders. "I'm not Taehyung. I don't spare people when they beg so be prepared." They all look at me in a smug face. I rolled my eyes and scanned the whole room. There are about 10 people circling around me with guns pointed at my face. Soohyuk is right. I am outnumbered. I smirked to myself as I heard Soohyuk say something. 

"Kill him." 

I saw their fingers slowly hit the trigger but before they were about to fire, I threw a small knife and it hit the lights. The room became dark again as  it was filled with nothing but the loud noises coming from these guards' guns. I fall on my knees in a blink of an eyes and avoided all of their shots. I hugged Y/N making sure that she's not gonna get hit accidentally. I can hear groans and loud thuds on both of my side. In the end,  they killed themselves since they fired ever so stupidly in the dark.