four

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •

She was left dumbfounded outside the cafe as she watched Park Jihoon's image disappeared. And when he did, her eyes landed on the caramel frappe. Nevertheless, she shrugged her shoulders and suck the straw. Sipping the frappe. 

She walked back inside while drinking the frappe and Daniel happened to see her. 

"Hey Sonagi." He called as the latter turned her head to the pink haired dude. 

"Yes Pinky?" She teased. 

"Stop calling me Pinky will ya?" Daniel complained. "Where's your hair tie?" 

Sonagi's hand reached her hair which was falling naturally. She caressed her hair before giving him a sheepish smile but then, she gave him a frustrated look. 

"Your friend took my hair tie." She answered. 

"Jihoon?" He asked again. 

"Well, yeah. He even gave me this frappe. I don't know." She sighed. 

"Sweeter than sweet." Jinyoung complimented. 

"Chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings." Guanlin continued. 

"Oh,.. tell him thank you." Sonagi smiled as she walked back to work and helped Daehwi. 

"I didn't saw that to Jihoon for years." Daniel chuckled. 

"It's my first time to see it too. He's being sweet?" Guanlin added with a smirk. 

"Oh goody." Jinyoung said puffing his cheeks as the three of them observed Sonagi's actions. 

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •  

Jihoon emptied the plastic cup which contained the caramel frappe. He threw it to the nearest trash bin and continued walking towards his house, annoyed. But he can't remove Sonagi in his thoughts which made him smile for a moment.

"Yeppeosseo." He murmured and let out a chuckle. (Pretty, idk if it's right.)

But his smile faded when he realized that his house was already in sight. It means, a nagging mother will welcome him. 

Rolling his eyes at the thought, he made a poker face and walked towards the house with no interest about what's happening around. 

"Park Ji -- " 

"Okay I'm here, what now?" He asked giving a grim look at his mom. 

Her mom rolled her eyes and immediately held his hand, dragging him to the living room where his appointment awaits. And there he saw Hanyeol with her parents, looking at them with their bright faces. Especially, Hanyeol. 

"Long time no see Park Jihoonie~" Hanyeol said cheekily. Jihoon just gave her a fake smile and went to greet her parents instead. 

"So, we're here to discuss about the marriage." His mom said making Jihoon rolled his eyes.