thirty five

note:  a boring chapter ahead.

Hyungseob walked out of their house, to the swimming pool on the backyard after the two families had dinner. He was completely shocked about the news that Sooji gave. Sonagi's going to be engaged with Jihoon soon. 

"Hey,." Sonagi nudged at him as she sat down next to him on the marble border of the swimming pool. "Are you okay?" She asked him but the latter just chuckled. 

"I just can't believe that the girl I took care of in 18 years will be engaged soon. I'm so sad to know that I am not the only boy you love now." Sonagi smiled at him as she leaned her head on his shoulder, Jihoon was watching. 

"Hyungseob-ah, don't be like that. I'm really thankful of you. You became my real brother and I love so much. And to be honest with you, I love you more than Jihoon." She snickered. Hyungseob scoffed and ruffled her hair. 

"Aish, you kid. I'm still the first one who came in your life tho." He smiled. 

"Please don't be sad, I really treasure you. I love you, oppa." Then Sonagi kissed his cheek. Hyungseob ruffled her hair again and patted his head. 

"Finally, you called me oppa." He chuckled again. "Aigoo, I love you too dongsaeng." 

Jihoon smiled at the sweetness of the siblings and went back inside the house to help his mom and the siblings' mom on the kitchen. 

"Oh, where's Sonagi and Hyungseob?" Namhee asked the boy who just got inside. 

"They're on the swimming pool, talking." Jihoon answered. 

"Ahh, aigoo. I can't wait to have grandchildren from Sonagi and Jihoon." Sooji said cheekily making the boy choked on his own saliva. 

"I-It's so early to think about that mom I -- " 

"Shush my child." Namhee cuts him off. "When you and Sonagi turned 28, that means 10 years from now, you will get married and give your mothers our grandchildren. I don't care how many kids you will make." Jihoon turned red at the statement and rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down on his shoes. 

"Aigoo, Namhee-ssi, we can wait for them to make it." Sooji laughed. 

Jihoon can't take it anymore that he left the kitchen and went back to backyard. There he saw Sonagi alone and Hyungseob was gone. He walked behind her, and to her surprise, Jihoon backhugged her. 

"Aya!" She exclaimed, craning her neck to see Jihoon's face which's centimeters away. "You scared me you punk." She hissed but the latter just pecked her lips. "Damn you,." 

"Sorry,." He said, sitting down beside her. "Where's Hyungseob and what are you doing here, alone?" 

"He went to his room to rest, I'm just getting some fresh air." Sonagi sighed. 

"You didn't talk the whole dinner tho. You don't like the engagement thing?" He asked her, but she just shrugged her shoulders. 

"Uhm, I'm fine with the plan but.. you just got into a fight with your ex fiance tho. I mean, it's awful to think that you get an alternative so easily." Sonagi sighed in disappointment and there Jihoon, sidehugged her. 

"In the business world, everybody knows the break up and they know that we were just forced to be partners with them. I don't love them, I love you." Jihoon went to kiss her forehead after that. "Just stay with me, and everything will be fine. Arasso?" He reassured her as she nodded. 

    • ❀ • ❀ • ❀ • 

"So what's the plan? Tomorrow's the dance competition." Daehwi asked the people who were forming a big circle.