thirty four

JIHOON IS SO F*CKING CUTE, . WINKDEEP BRUHS

BUT JINYOUNG'S MINE HUHUHUHU 💔

  • ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •  

After Sonagi left Kuie, she went to the rooftop but she saw her friends occupying it. And they were so loud. She sighed heavily and rubbed her head. I was thinking to have a peaceful sleep, I guess this isn't the right place for now. 

She turned her back from the entrance of the rooftop and went back to where Kuie was, in the dance practice room. She opened the door and saw nothing but speakers and other equipment. Kuie's already gone. 

Nobody was using the room for the whole afternoon since all the students are all having academic lectures today. No p.e and music for now. Sonagi switched the speaker on but in a soft volume, there she played Day6's I Smile. 

The speakers were pretty wide for making a bed, so she put them together and laid down, slowly drifting to sleep. Little did she knew, Jihoon was out looking for his girlfriend. 

"Hey you love birds!" He called to the two person being sweet as f*ck. Kuie and Jinyoung who were walking side by side, with Kuie clinging onto Jinyoung's left arm. 

"What, what, what?" Jinyoung asked. 

"Have you seen -- " 

"Sonagi?" Kuie asked him. 

"Yes." 

"She went to the rooftop I think." Kuie responded. 

"Why are you looking for her?" Jinyoung suddenly asked out of curiosity. 

"Is it bad to look for my girlfriend huh Jinyoung?" Jihoon retorted. 

"I'm asking you nicely bro. The rooftop's crowded with people. Mostly by idiots, I think she went to the practice room to sleep instead." The bestfriend really knows everything. 

"I see, well I gotta go." Jihoon said as she started to walk away. And when he was out of sight for both Jinyoung and Kuie, Jinyoung started to sing his line on Hands On Me. 

"Neol wihan chukje, yeojuneun neonikka babe~" Kuie glared at him and removed her grip from the lad. 

"You punk. It's making me cringe." Kuie said starting to walk away. 

"Babe, it's sexy!" Jinyoung shouted, chasing her. 

As soon as Jihoon arrived inside the practice room. His eyes immediately searched for the girl. Then, his eyes landed on the girl sleeping on the speaker soundly. The song was still playing and there he lies, admiring how innocent she is while sleeping. 

He walked towards her and noticed that the roof of the speaker was really wide that fits for two people lying sidewards. He sat down first and stroked her hair.