forty one

"Sonagi, I have something to tell.." 

Jihoon paused his sentence when Sonagi took her hands away from his grip. He stared at Sonagi who's giving him a poker face with her arms crossed on her chest. She's really disappointed about what he have said earlier this afternoon and now, what's he doing? 

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened earlier, it's not my intention to hurt you." He apologized but the girl didn't budge to move. 

"So I was framed up, what are you doing?" The girl asked sighing heavily, showing Jihoon that she's not interested. 

"Well can you at least hear me out?" Jihoon asked licking his lips due to his nervousness. Sonagi wanted to challenge him but what can she do, she can't resist this guy in front of her. She just looked down and sighed in defeat. 

"Fine.." She said showing a small smile as Jihoon offered his hand, so she can take it. Sonagi slowly placed her hand on the top of his as they walked towards the venue. Everyone was gone, except for the two of them. 

Jihoon lead Sonagi on the red roses petals forming a big heart, lying on the sand with candles around them. Sonagi was a bit confused about what's happening, but she chooses to shut up. 

Not far from the heart, there was a small stage and slowly, Jaehwan, Sewoon, Guanlin, Seonho and Minhyun walked towards it and started to sing. Jihoon stopped in the center of the heart and Sonagi hit his back. 

"What the heck, dude." She murmured when Jihoon pulled her in front of him and placed her hands around her neck, as he wrapped his arms around her waist. 

Jaehwan was the first one to sing the first line of the song as the music started. Seonho played the piano as he follows the chords of the song, Beautiful by Pentagon. 

Then, Jihoon lead Sonagi to dance, a slow dance. Kuie was watching behind a coconut tree with Jinyoung and Kuie was being the crazy she is, she is feeling cringe and keeps on whimpering. Jinyoung was so done watching Kuie being so dramatic that he hugged her back to calm her down. 

The other boys who were watching wanted to puke, Jisung being the salty guy wanted to burn a torch and threw it to the couple dancing on the center. Hyungseob is being emotional, while Daehwi was eating popcorn as if he's like watching a movie scene. 

"modeun ge areumdawo itneun geudaero
kkeojiji anneun byeolbichcheoreom~." Jaehwan sang.   

Jihoon ignored the music and mind his focus on Sonagi, but the girl keeps on looking on their feet. "Ya, look at me." Jihoon said. 

"Why are you doing this?" She asked still focused on the sand. 

Jihoon removed his left arm from her waist and gently touched her chin, lifting it up for her to face him. He gave her a small smile and say, "I love you." 

Sonagi snorted, "You surely knows how make me blush." She added, chuckling. And so, the singing boys over there was being ignored and the couple, who's currently dancing are being cheesy. "I have to apologize about what happened earlier in the cafe, I slapped you." 

Jihoon gave her a forehead kiss and gently played with her hair that was slightly covering half of her face. "It's okay, I deserve it for letting out reckless words like that." 

"Why did you do it?" She asked. 

"I'll tell you later after this thing ends." 

And so the song continues to play, as well as they continued to dance until it ends after a few minutes. After the song, Jihoon pulled Sonagi for a hug and secretly picking something on his pocket.