twenty seven

"Itjanha naega hal mari isseo
Itjanha naega neoreul joahae
Imankeum imankeum imankeum imankeum
Naega neoreul joahae" 

Sonagi was giving Jinyoung an annoyed look since he is singing the aegyo song ever since this morning. He's being acting cute around her and she's really pissed off. 

"Stop the aegyo nincompoop!" She scolded him on the top of her lungs. The boy zipped his mouth and just gave her a sly grin. 

"Itjanha naega hal mari isseo -- " 

"I said stop doing aegyo!" It was Jihoon this time, they're currently in the rooftop as usual at lunch break.

"Why are you singing this song tho?" Kuie asked the two boys. 

"It's a secret." Jinyoung winked. 

"Aigoo, just tell me." Sonagi insisted. Jihoon jumped out of the bench and slowly, walked towards the girl. She was anticipating for his answer but instead, he sing the song again. Sonagi removed her shoe on her right toe and immediately throw it to him, square in the head. "That stupid aegyo song is getting on my nerves!" 

Jihoon pouted as he rubbed his injured head. "You sang that song last night to me." 

"What?!" She said wearing the shoe again. 

"He said you really did. You were sleeping that's why. And he said you look like you're dreaming about him." Jinyoung wriggled his eyebrows at the statement. 

"Aigoo, kyeopta hihihi." Kuie snickered making Sonagi hide behind her in embarrassment. She covered her face and groaned to herself. 

"I can't believe I did that." She sniffed and pretend to be sulking. 

"You were like this, Jihoonie~ I have something to say~ Itjana naega -- OW!"  Jihoon said imitating her voice but once again, he got hit by her. "That's actually a proof that you are secretly admiring me because you also dreamed of me." The latter wriggled his eyebrows too. 

"Oh please I will never like you -- " 

Jihoon pressed his index finger on her lips and shook her head. "I told you about this right? Don't say something you can't handle, my dear. If you won't make yourself like me, then I'll be the one who's gonna make you like me." 

"Hey you, do that on the other place. I don't like romance!" Guanlin blurted out. 

"Aigoo, don't be such a killjoy. Just look at them, they're so cute." Daehwi complimented making Sonagi glared at him. "I love you noona, hehehehe." 

"I don't love you no more~ I don't love you no more~" Sonagi sang as Daehwi pouted. "Lol, kidding of course I love my dongsaeng." She added pushing Jihoon away from her and went to hug Daehwi. 

"Why can't you love me?!" Jihoon exclaimed but suddenly Hyungseob flicked his forehead. 

"Ya, stop clinging to my sister." 

"Okay fine, I won't do it in front of you." Jihoon said sticking out his tongue. Hyungseob shook his head and left Jihoon there being jealous about how sweet Sonagi to Daehwi. 

  • ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •  

Jihoon 

I stared at Sonagi and Daehwi hugging each other. I'm not jealous or something, I just can see that Sonagi loves Daehwi like he is her younger brother. I knew she's an orphan too, she's like Miko. 

Oh hell, why did she suddenly popped out in my mind? Well anyways, Miko.. I'm about to remember what happened, 3 years ago before I went overseas.