thirty three

I AM IN LOVE WITH BAE JINYOUNG BUT HEOL PARK JIHOON STOP THIS, YOU'RE MAKING ME WANNA BITE YOU 🌚

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •

"Where's Choi Hanyeol?" Jihoon asked when he noticed that he never saw the girl ever since this morning and so with her school stuffs.

"Haven't you heard?" Daehwi asked him as they both walk towards the sleeping lady on her desk.

"No,." Jihoon simply replied taking the seat in front of the girl's desk. Sonagi was sleeping soundly with her cheek rested on her wrist arm as Daehwi leaned on the table beside her desk.

"She transferred school."

Jihoon was so relieved to hear the news. Finally, freedom. "Yes!!" He yelled as all their classmates look at him with their what's-wrong-with-you look.

"Ya hoes, what was that?" Jinyoung asked wrapping his arm around Daehwi's shoulder.

"Bruh, that clown transferred. I saw her carrying her stuffs when I entered the school this morning." Haknyeon butted in when they heard a groan of frustration. They woke her up. Sonagi squinted her eyes and yawned.

"You were so loud, what's happening?" She asked on her sleepy voice and pinched her cheek.

"Thank you for shooing her away." Jihoon said. Sonagi slouched on her seat still feeling drowsy and looked at Jihoon like a boring figure.

"Shoo who?" She asked and was about to yawn when Jihoon cupped her cheeks.

"Choi Hanyeol!" He exclaimed in front of her face. Sonagi glared at him and removed his hands on her cheek.

"Ya, I don't care if that brat transferred. I didn't give a shit to her ever since I get involve with your business." She replied.

"Sassy, I like it." Jinyoung said flicking her forehead.

"Ya, she's my girl. You have yours." Jihoon snapped.

"Bro, she's still my best friend." Jinyoung smirked.

"Oh shut up you two, I'm going to see Kuie." And with that Sonagi left the classroom leaving the four boys dumbfounded.

"Aren't you going to tail her?" Daehwi asked Jihoon.

"I'll see her later." Jihoon smirked. "Ya, would help me?" He added.

"What kind of help?" Haknyeon asked raising a brow.

"I'm going to ask the question to Sonagi, properly. Like what Ahn Hyungseob said, I need to --" Jihoon was cut off when Jinyoung pressed his index finger on the lad's lips, for him to shut up.

"Leave that to me." Then the boy let out an evil laugh.

"Make sure you won't sabotage anything." Daehwi warned.