eight

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ • 

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ • 

The classes ended a few hours ago. And Jinyoung was curious who won the dance battle. They're already inside Daniel's cafe and they're discussing about it. 

"Okay, you lose." Daniel announced making Jinyoung groaned in frustration. 

"How could I suppose to dance when all the music you played is from girl groups?!" He whined.

"What, it's my jams." The older boy winked.

"Your jams? Hyung do you expect me to dance Something, Like a Cat and Hobgoblin?" 

"Well I can dance Hobgoblin." Guanlin joked. Jinyoung stuck out his tongue while Sonagi was teasing him. 

"Say, you can't win if we're talking about girl groups!" She yelled while preparing the whipped cream. 

"Watch me dance a girl group soon maniac!" But Sonagi shrugged him off. Jihoon on the other hand, he went home after the class ended. Sonagi is still running on his thoughts. 

She danced so gracefully and with style. He can see that the girl's passion is dancing. She could audition in an entertainment. If she wanted to tho. But there's one more thing, can she sing? 

He can't concentrate doing his homework. He keeps on putting down his pen and then he picks it up again, again, again. He sometimes tap the eraser of his pencil on his head. 

"Aigoo!" He whined. "Damn math." 

As Sonagi ran through his mind, there's Math ruining his night. But then, there was a knock on his door. 

"Jihoon-ah, are you doing something?" A voice was heard. Hearing the familiar voice of the woman across the door, he groaned and went to open the door. 

"What's up mom?" He asked as his mom entered his room. 

"What are you doing?" The woman asked gazing onto his study table. "Ahh, homework?" 

"Yeah,.. I'm kinda occupied." The boy said rubbing his nape as a gentle yawn escaped from his delicate lips. "Is there anything you need?" 

"No, I guess we'll talk about something tomorrow morning." 

"Okay." Jihoon shrugged his shoulders as his mom went out from his room. Closing the door behind her, Jihoon went back to his study table and something caught his attention. His phone. And there a thought of something entered his mind. "Hmm, I still didn't get Sonagi's phone number." 

Calling Hyungseob.. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey can I ask something?"