nineteen

The dance was done a few minutes so Sonagi had to push him away from her, good thing no one from the audience noticed it. He was quite shock about what she just did as Sonagi glared at him. How could he make me blush like this?

She pulled the lower part of her gown and walked away towards the gazebo which is a few meters away from the backyard. I should have made a research about that stupid tradition. Why didn't Hyungseob tell me about it sooner?

Did my heart just race? It's very unusual.. No, I like Jinyoung.

Her hands touched the thin columns of the gazebo and sighed. My heart only belongs to Jinyoung.

author: shut up, you belong to jihoon

What the hell is his problem?

"Hey!" She heard a familiar voice coming towards her direction. She turned around to see Jinyoung, with his innocent face. Sonagi quickly hugged him as he flinched.

"Are you okay?" The guy asked hugging her back.

"Don't let me get near with Jihoon." She whispered. Jinyoung got confused and pulled her out of the hug.

"What are you talking about?" He asked raising a brow. Sonagi inhaled and exhaled some air before answering.

"Ever since that day, everything is became awkward."

"He just stole your first kiss, what's the big deal?" Jinyoung earned a slap from Sonagi in his arm. He rubbed the injured part and pouted.

"You don't know the feeling because you're not a girl." She said but sooner, she sighed. "Aigoo.. Forget what I said, I'll just pretend nothing happened."

Jinyoung patted her head and sooner intertwined his hands on hers. "Let's go back." He said. She just nodded slightly and went back to the crowd.

Forget what happened, and be with Jinyoung.

As soon as they got back, the guests were currently eating the foods. They sat on the table where all the 18 roses and the gang have gathered. Excluding Jihoon who was the one who replaced Jinyoung and Sonagi in the gazebo.

"Why am I like this towards her?" He asked himself knowing no one will answer him.

He stood up and walked back to where they were and saw Jinyoung who is sitting beside Sonagi and they were giggling with each other. The others find it cute but Samuel, Guanlin and Seonho was looking at Jihoon.

Jihoon sat between Seonho and Samuel and sighed. "Your plan worked." He heard Samuel said.

"What's next?" Guanlin asked.

"The next step will happen after the party."

Meanwhile in the other side of the party, there's Namhee and Sooji talking about their children. Jinyoung's parents were out to host the party since they volunteered.

"Sonagi and Jinyoung looks cute together." Sooji complimented. "I desperately want Jihoon for her, but I still have to solve my problem with The Choi Organization. Shit."

"Wait, I thought that problem's done?" Namhee asked.

"They don't want to back out." Sooji sighed in frustration as she drink her wine. "Anyways, my son looks good with Sonagi and I love how he said that he is in a relationship with her."

"You say so? I think Jinyoung likes Sonagi." Namhee shrugged.

"Oh well, let's just see what will happen in the future."