thirty eight

I really need your votes and comments guys please huhuhu OMAIGAD ONG TSK TSK TSK

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •      

The afternoon fell and all of them were on the beach, doing their own leisure. Sonagi was just standing on the shore looking at her feet being washed by the small waves hitting the sand. 

"Seems, lonely." She heard the familiar voice,. 

"I want peace, get out." She told him. 

"Aigoo, I'm bored too okay. Just look at that couple over there, they're so sweet." The boy said grabbing her shoulders and spun her, pointing at the direction where Jinyoung and Kuie sitting across each other while laughing and cupping each other's cheeks. 

"You're just envious." Sonagi retorted. 

"Will I come here to get you if I'm not?" Jihoon raised a brow. 

"No." She answered. 

"You won't be envious if I call Kuie, -- Kuie-ah!!" Sonagi raised her arm, as she waved at the girl. She got Kuie's attention, that she craned her neck but Jinyoung cupped the girl's cheeks giving her a peck on the lips. Kuie got annoyed that she pushed him away and hurriedly, ran towards where Sonagi and Jihoon were. 

Jinyoung was left, lying on the sand. The impact was huge and he is relaxing on the top of dust. "You called me?" She asked her. 

"Jinyoung's being possessive, I see." Jihoon smirked. 

"He's being stupid, what's the matter?" Kuie asked them. 

"Oh, I'm gonna talk to Jinyoung." Jihoon said remembering the plan and exited the scene leaving the two girls innocently. 

"So, you wanna stroll the beach?" Sonagi nodded at Kuie's question and started to walk.

If you're wondering what are the others are doing, well, here they are. Guanlin and Seonho is having a food eating battle with Samuel and Daehwi watching. Dongho, Minhyun and Ren are playing volleyball and Jonghyun was being an outcast with the three because Ren doesn't want him to play and Jonghyun's done with him. 

Sungwoon and Jaehwan are having a singing contest with Youngmin and Woojin as the judges. "You're having a vocal contest and the judges are rappers, well done idiots!" Jisung butted in while clapping his hands, doing his derp face. 

"You are a living meme, just shush!" Youngmin retorted. 

"You and your alpaca dance will rot dimwit!" Jisung backfired. 

"Well at least me and my alpaca are living legends. I am so cute." Youngmin once again retorted sticking out his tongue. "You're old brother,." 

"I'm just 4 years older than you!"