thirty nine

SLAY MAN SLAAAAAAAY! PARK JIHOON YOU'RE SO HANDSOME AS HELL, BAE JINYOUNG I STILL LOVE YOU THO HAHAHAHAHAHA

SLAY MAN SLAAAAAAAY! PARK JIHOON YOU'RE SO HANDSOME AS HELL, BAE JINYOUNG I STILL LOVE YOU THO HAHAHAHAHAHA. ONG, YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD. GDI WHY ARE YOU ALL SO HANDSOME?!!!! MY HEARTEU! MY HEARTEU!

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •    

The night fell deeper and deeper, that Jisung had to kill the fire so that all of them can go back to the resort. Kuie is still having a heart attack for what Jinyoung have confessed earlier. She keeps on covering her face with a bath towel, which she brought with her during the bonfire. 

Sonagi kept on smirking, "Hey, that's enough Kuie. You look like a drug addict." The girl snickered when she pulled the towel away from her. "You're so red." 

"Who wouldn't be so red if, if, if the boy you really like, confesses to you like that? Mine, only. Okay, I'll leave. Hihihi." Kuie snickered as she ran towards the resort leaving Sonagi who was a slow poke alone, most of the boys were already inside, since it's almost 12. 

And she think, she's the only one left. 

She sighed as she look up on the sky to see the dark blue sky filled with a thousands of luminous stars. She decided to walk on the shore to wash her feet using the small waves hitting on the sand, when someone suddenly wrapped his arm around her neck. 

"Oh my bloody -- " She was about to kick the boy's treasured part when she realized who it was, it made her release a sigh of relief. "What the heck, you're scaring me." 

"I'm sorry beshie," The lad smiled cheekily. 

"Kuie's very red because of your confession ya know." Sonagi chuckled. "You're so cute." The lad was flustered and let go of Sonagi. 

"She's the only one who could make me forget the painful things in the past tho." Jinyoung confessed. "Well, I'm actually glad that you were one of the people who hurt me tho, because if you weren't it wouldn't be called love." 

Sonagi just ruffled his hair and scoffed. "I'm sorry for that though, you moved on right?" 

"Yeah, I do. I have Kuie now, and Sonagi.." He paused making the both of them stopped, half way towards the resort. Sonagi felt different, like something's wrong or maybe, an exciting thing to happen. 

"What is it?" She asked him. 

"I'm actually having a hard time to think about what will I do to propose -- ." 

"You want me to help you?" Jinyoung licked his lips and laughed. 

"Well yeah, sort of. I want to -- " 

"Court her." Sonagi continued. Jinyoung cutely nodded and rubbed his temples. "When are you planning to do so?" 

"After the trip, when we get back.." 

Sonagi immediately patted the boy's back really hard that you can hear the loud thudding sound. Jinyoung wasn't please that he pushed Sonagi towards the water but luckily, she didn't fell in the sea.