Chapter Nine: Unacceptable Deeds

Hey everyone! Sorry about the super long wait for this chapter ^^; I was working on another Fairy Tail fanfiction and I'm also rewriting my other story so that maybe I can be published! Wouldn't that be awesome? I hope you can forgive me! Also! Thanks so much for reading this far! That means a lot to me! So keep reading till the end!

-Dylan

------------•I will see you again---------

Chapter Nine: Unacceptable Deeds.

~Lucy Heartfilia~

Lucy was in pain.

Complete

Utter

Pain.

She groaned as she opened her eyes, her head throbbing. She moved to put her hand to her forehead but her arm was stuck. She looked sideways and side.

Shackles...again...perfect.

Lucy looked to her left and her eyes widened.

"Erza!" She cried and attempted to stand. The heavy chains that she hadn't noticed around her stomach pulled on her and she 'oof'ed as she fell back. Erza was laying on the ground of her cell on her hip but her head and torso were twisted up. Her chopped hair was slung over her face and her skin, that Lucy could see, was covered in burns. She was in her black underclothes that she wore under her armor. Lucy turned her head towards the right and spotted Gajeel lying on his back and his head tilted to the side, in the same state as Erza. Both he and Erza were chained to the ground.

Lucy struggled against her bindings and squeezed her eyes shut when they landed on her keys on the floor inches in front of her.

Loke's key had been electrocuted and almost destroyed, completely unrecognizable. Lucy's shoulders shook.

Did Loke get to Natsu and the others before Michelangelo did that to his key? Is Natsu coming? Will Natsu....ever come?

Lucy bowed her head as she sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Stop....crying...." Lucy looked up.

"G-Gajeel." She sniffed and he looked at the ceiling, turning stiffly.

"Salamander.....will find us. He's always....rescuing you. All....we have...to do....is wait and he'll....come bursting in." He said, smirking.

"Y-yeah....yeah you're right." Lucy said and shook her head, smiling.

"Natsu....definitely will come." She said and Gajeel smiled at her, completely unlike himself.

"That's....the spirit..." He said.

***

Lucy cried out as she was thrown down along with Gajeel and Erza. Lucy picked herself up onto her elbows and looked up at Michelangelo who smirked at her in glee.

"Lucy. Erza. Gajeel. So glad you could join me." He said.

"We were forced to join you!" Lucy exclaimed, an anger mark appearing on her forehead. Michelangelo waved his hand.

"You must be wondering as to why I have brought you down here." Michealangelo was pacing slowly back and forth behind his massive desk. The entire room had a kind of castley feel to it, complete with stone walls, tiny windows and large pictures of a certain narcissistic wizard, aka Michelangelo. "I didn't completely tell you why I electrocuted you and your friends."

"Because you have anger issues?" Lucy asked sarcastically.

"Because you felt like it?" Gajeel asked, smirking.