Chapter Thirteen: I believe in you, Gray-sama!

~Gray Fullbuster~

"Gray! Juvia!"

Gray turned his head away from Juvia and Monroe and his eyes widened.

"Lucy!" He exclaimed and the celestial mage skidded to a halt next to him, breathing hard.

"Juvia!" Lucy gasped. Gray looked back at Juvia and Monroe.

"Please! Lucy! Take me down with Monroe!" Juvia yelled, struggling in Monroe's grasp.

"What?"

"Juvia! We aren't taking you down with her!" Gray yelled, throwing his arm sideways. Juvia looked at him, tears in her eyes.

"Please!" She screamed and Gray looked at Lucy. Lucy was clutching her keys to her chest.

"Lucy." Gray said and Lucy looked up. "Halibut is weaker then Monroe. If you, Gajeel and Levy work together, you'll be able to take him out quickly."

"What? I can't leave you." Lucy said, her brown eyes wide.

"Lucy please." Gray said, his voice full of pleading. Lucy took a step back and nodded.

"Please. Stay safe." She said and Gray smiled.

"Always."

As Lucy left, Gray turned back towards the two girls.

"G-Gray-sama." Juvia said, the knife Monroe was holding to her throat digging into her pale skin.

Monroe had cast a spell that was restricting Juvia from using any of her powers. Such as turning her body into water.

"I'm gonna rescue you." Gray said sternly.

"Gray-sama, please." She croaked and blood began to well up around the blade against her skin.

"Well, Gray?! What are you going to do?! Either you kill her or I kill her! Your choice!" Monroe said in a sultry voice. Gray clenched his hands into fist and clenched his eyes shut.

"Gray-sama!! Just do it!!" Juvia screamed.

"Shut up!" Monroe screeched.

Gray brought his right arm over his chest and put his fist into his left palm.

"Ice Make: Arrows." Gray said, his voice cracking. He opened his eyes and looked at Juvia who was smiling at him.

"Do it, Gray-sama." She whispered and he was able to here the heart wrenching words. His ice arrows shot forward and a small smirk crossed his lips as they curved over the two girls....

And buried them selfs into Monroe's back.

Her grip on Juvia faltered as Monroe screamed in agony and Juvia pushed free, stumbling towards Gray.

"No!" Monroe yelled and shot her hand out.

A cloud of black sailed towards Gray.

"Gray-sama!!" Juvia exclaimed. Gray threw his arms up and closed his eyes.

The sound of electricity crackling caused Gray to look up. She stood in front of him. Juvia's eyes were wide, staring, her hair flying around her head.

"J-Juvia...." Gray said and her body jerked and she screamed in agony.

"Juvia!" He yelled as she collapsed, her body convulsing. Monroe smirked in satisfaction.

"I'll wait while you say your goodbyes." She said. Gray glared at her as he gingerly pulled Juvia to his chest.

"Why did you do that?!" He said, clutching her. She looked at him, her blue eyes fading. She smiled and tears fell from her eyes as she reached up and touched his face.

"Because Juvia loves Fairy Tail. And Juvia....." Her hand wrapped around his hair, holding tightly as her hands shook. "Juvia....loves Gray-sama." Gray's eyes widened.

'You must realize Juvia's feelings for you.' Erza's words rang through his head and then, the unexpected happened.

Tears welled up in Gray's eyes.

Juvia's eyelids fluttered slightly.

"Please....Please don't....cry...." She whispered and Gray shook his head.

"I'm sorry." He said and she smiled.

"It's ok."

"Don't die."

"I won't."

"I'll get her..."

"I know....I believe in you, Gray-sama..."

Her hand fell from his face and he laid her down softly, his hair shadowing his face.

"Oh? She's unconscious?" Monroe said, a smile on her face. Gray stood and crossed his arms.

"I swear..." He said, tears flowing down his cheeks, eyes still shadowed. "I swear..." He looked up, a furious look on his face.

"I swear I will take you down!!" He yelled.

---------------

Yay! A confession!!

Sorry it's so short though....I'm trying to get as much out as I can with this wonderful wifi.

Because I might not be able to update tomorrow. Oh and if you are reading any of my other fanfictions,

A Second Chance and The Heartfilia Legacy are as of now;

ON HOLD.

I'm sorry but I believe that for me to be able to finish this Fanfiction, I should put the others on hold.

Sorry.

Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter.

I enjoyed writing Juvia in her non creepy self :3

See you in the next chapter;

Chapter Fourteen: Once a Shrimp, always a Shrimp

And yes it's a chapter about Gajeel and Levy....

Because they are adorable ^.^

-Dylan