Chapter Thirty-Three: No....not this...

Oh boy, come at me with the pitchforks and angry mobs....sorry that I didn't update so I'm changing it again. Sorry. I'll be uploading every Wednesday. That's that and I promise I will keep to it.

Gomenasai!

-Dylan

Chapter Thirty-Three: No....not this...

~Lucy Heartfilia~

Lucy paused suddenly, looking over her shoulder.

"What are you doing, blondie? Come on!" Gajeel shouted. Lucy hugged Natsu's scarf tightly.

"I have a bad feeling." She said and Gajeel sighed dramatically.

"Come on! Salamander will be fine. Now get your ass in line and lets go." Gajeel said, grabbing her arm. She jerked in an attempt to get away from him but failed.

"I'm going back to Natsu and Gray." She said and Gajeel's grip on her tightened.

"What the hell are you talking about? You want be able to help!" Lucy looked up at him, taking in the anger that was clearly written all over his studded face.

"I'm not as weak as you all seem to think I am," she said, succeeding in jerking her arm away from his strong grip. "I'm going back to help them and there's nothing you can do to stop me." She turned and began jogging down the hall.

"Lucy-san!" Wendy cried.

"Wait! Lucy!" Len's voice was frantic but Lucy paid no attention to them and continued running, hugging Natsu's scarf as hard as she could.

'Natsu! I heard you....please....please be alright! Stay alive!' She thought.

***

Lucy ran into the previous room, chest heaving and legs shaking. She looked around, curious as to why she couldn't find the two boys before a loud clapping sound rang through the darkened room. Lucy turned and her eyes landed on the one man she was really not in the mood to see; Michelangelo, walking towards her and clapping slowly.

"Welcome back, Miss Heartfilia." Michelangelo said with a satisfied smirk, lowering his hands.

"Where are the boys?" Lucy demanded, putting her right foot forward. Michelangelo's right eyebrow rose in question and he tilted his head to the left.

"Boys? I'm not sure I know who you are referring to." He said with a devilish grin.

"Natsu and Gray. Give them to me." She said and Michelangelo snapped his fingers as if realizing.

"Ah! Those two! I remember now!" He said and she glared at him, her left hand reaching for her keys.

"Where. Are. They? I won't ask again." Lucy said, her blonde hair falling into her eyes. Michelangelo smiled and waved his arm back, his cape swirling around him. Lucy's eyes widened.

"No......not this...." She murmured, holding her hands to her mouth.

Natsu and Gray were on the ground, their heads turned from Lucy. Gray was limp on top of Natsu's sprawled out body and Lucy could just make out the blood that stained both of their clothes and chests. Whom the blood belonged to though, Lucy was unsure of.

She ran past Michelangelo to her friend, attempting to ignore his maniacal laughter. She fell to her knees next to Natsu, stroking his hair back from his face.

"Natsu..." She whispered, leaning forward as her tears fell out of her eyes. "Natsu....you have to wake up. Please..."

Michelangelo continued laughing and Lucy touched her forehead to Natsu's as she heard the man approach her.