Chapter Thirty-Eight: Uncontrollable Tears

(Another short chapter guys :/ but it's here! Like promised!)

~Lucy Heartfilia~

It had been a month since Natsu had passed away and life was beginning to go back to normal for Fairy Tail with a new troublemaker, Romeo.

"Dammit, Romeo!" Gray yelled, spinning on the dark haired boy. "I'm gonna kick your ass!" Romeo cackled as he sped away.

"That's if you can catch me!" The boy yelled, sprinting away from the furious ice mage. Juvia giggled at the sight, rubbing her stomach slightly.

"Why do you keep rubbing your stomach, Juvia?" Levy asked, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

"Yeah! You've been doing for the past two weeks!" Mira said as Lucy eyed the blue haired mage questionably. Juvia's face went bright red and she put her hands to her cheeks.

"J-Juvia does not know." Juvia said, avoiding the questioning glances of the other females.

"Is that a stork I hear?" Erza asked, sticking a bite of strawberry cake into her mouth. Juvia looked at Erza, bewildered.

"Juvia hears no stork!" Juvia says, her eyes growing chibi-ish.

"She's means, Juvia, that you might be pregnant!" Levy squealed, holding her hands to her chest. Juvia covered her face.

"Shh! Levy-chan!" Lucy shushed, holding her finger to her lip in a scolding manner. Juvia's face was practically glowing red as her hand snuck down to her stomach.

"No! You can't be!" Mira said, a look of pure happiness on her face.

"LUCY!!!!"

Lucy turned her head and spotted Happy standing in the doorway, wide eyes growing wider.

"H-Happy? What's the matter."

"Come outside. Now." Happy said and Lucy stood. The exceed had never sounded so urgent and it worried Lucy tremendously. Lucy ran out of the hall, followed by the rest of the guild hall and she stopped, eyes widening.

"No...No way." She said, covering her mouth with her hands.

A figure was running towards the guild, white scarf flapping in the wind. Lucy stepped forward, her boot slapping against the ground as that oh-so-familar voice screamed her name. A hand on her back urged her forwards and Lucy ran, her arms pumping steadily by her sides as tears flew from her eyes. A wide happy smile was on her face and she was laughing.

"Lucy!!!" The person screamed and Lucy threw her arms forward.

"NATSU!!!!" She screamed and the two of them collided, Natsu raising Lucy into the air and spinning, the air churning around them. Natsu kissed her fiercly, his hands clenching the back of her shirt, as if she was as vital as the oxygen in his lungs, as important to her as the world itself. He pulled back, breathless and looked up at her and she hugged him tightly, her hand clutching his soft hair.

"I thought you were dead." She sobbed into his neck.  She felt him smile into the crook of her neck.

"Am I really that easy to kill?" He murmured.

"I love you, Natsu..."

"Ah....I love you too. Lucy."

-------------

NATSU'S ALIVE! NOW YOU GUYS CAN'T HATE ME :D

How did you like?

Huh?

Huh?

I'm to hyper.

And I might upload again today won't that be fantastic?!

Anyway!

TWO MORE CHAPTERS!!!!

CONTINUE TO ENJOY TILL THE END!!!!

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Will you catch me?

-Dylan