Chapter Thirty: Natsu vs. Susaku!

Thirty Chapters. Four thousand and so views.....

OMG!

Thank you so much for reading this far! It makes me glad that you have enjoyed my mediocre writing so much to stick around :)

And I know my story isn't exactly vote worthy but it would make me happy if you could vote and comment what you like, dislike or absolutely despise or love in this story!

I'm so happy that you gave me a chance :3

So please, with out further ado....

-------------

Chapter Thirty: Natsu vs. Susaku!

~Natsu Dragneel~

Natsu watched as Lucy, Len and Wendy pulled Gajeel and Gray away, Loretta and Naiko closing in on them. Susaku snapped his fingers at Natsu, getting his attention. Natsu growled, spreading his legs and crouching down, his fist clenching and igniting.

"Oh....feisty." Susaku said with a sly smile. Natsu's nose scrunched up in disgust. "I hope you can put up a good fight, Natsu Dragneel..." Susaku said, pulling his hands from his pocket.

"You're gross, man." Natsu said, tilting his head to the side. Susaku grew an anime vein with a mad smirk on his face.

"You're annoying." He countered, cracking his neck. Natsu rolled his eyes as Susaku crouched down onto position, his left leg behind his right awkwardly.

"Water Dragon's: TALONS!" He cried lunging towards Natsu, swinging his leg forward. Natsu brought his left arm up and Susaku's leg collided with his forearm, water slicing towards Natsu.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu yelled, swinging his right arm up towards Sasuku's stomach. Susaku flipped back, narrowly missing Natsu's flames, and landed on his feet gracefully, crouched down with his arms hanging between his legs.

"Hmm....very good!" Susaku exclaimed, a crooked smile forming on his face and showing his pointed canine teeth.

"Get away from Lucy-sama! Moo!" Natsu turned and saw Taurus swinging his ax towards Naiko.

"Don't get distracted, Natsu Dragneel!!" Susaku yelled and Natsu swung his head back in time for Susaku's water to slam into his cheek. Natsu gave a strangled cry as he flew back, slamming into the far, rocky wall with tremendous force.

"Natsu!" Lucy cried.

"I'm fine!" Natsu yelled back, climbing to his feet, his right hand resting in the crater that his body had created. Natsu leaned back his body, filling his mouth.

"Fire Dragon's: ROAR!" Natsu exclaimed, the fiery inferno exploding out of his mouth.

"That's more like it!" Susaku yelled. "Water Dragon's: ROAR!" Water shot towards Natsu's attack and the forces collided, sending a shock wave through the area. The girls, good and bad alike, shrieks showed the tremendous power of the two Dragon slayers attacking one another. When the attacks subsided, Natsu yelled;

"What the hell are you doing?! Aren't you a dragon slayer too? Michelangelo is targeting dragon slayers, idiot!" Susaku smirked, water forming around his fist.

"Not me. Michelangelo-sama said so." Susaku said.

"And you believed him? You're stupid!" Natsu said, poking his tongue out towards him. Susaku sweat dropped and his eyes widened into white disks.