Chapter Nineteen: Is this the end?

GAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN FOREVER!!!!!! I FEEL SO BAD D:

Ok......ok I'm back. I, from now on, will be uploading regularly...

I'M SO SORRY!!!

Please enjoy this chapter :3

---------------•I will see you again------

Chapter Nineteen: Is this the end?

~Natsu Dragneel~

"How the hell are we supposed to find Lucy now?!" Natsu yelled, hands on his hips.

They were Sphinx Paw's guild. Well...old guild. No body was there.

"Dammit!" Natsu yelled.

"N-Natsu-san." Wendy said, putting her hand on Natsu's shoulder.

"Natsu, calm down." Erza said.

"Yeah, hot head." Gray said sourly.

"Shut up! Lucy's not here and what if they're hurting her?!" Natsu yelled.

"Aye!" Happy agreed.

"Calm down you two." Charle said.

"Yeach freaking out ain't gonna fix anything." Lily said, crossing his arms.

"Juvia is worried that we might not be able to find Sphinx Paw." Juvia said, holding onto Gray's arm. Natsu kicked a rock and turned around, stalking back towards town.

"He's pissed." Gray said.

"A-Aye." Happy agreed.

Natsu clenched his fist.

'If only I could find Lucy's scent...that would be so much helpful!' Natsu gripped in his mind.

***

A mist settled over the group. Natsu stopped and held his hand out.

"What's the matter, Natsu-san?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know...felled eerie...watch your self." Natsu said and the group nodded.

"London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down..." Natsu jerked his head up.

"She's here!" Natsu yelled and then, he couldn't see anybody. "Guys!"

"Natsu!" Happy yelled.

"Natsu-san!" Wendy cried.

'Dammit! I can't pick up any of their scents!' Natsu thought, looking around frantically.

Something flopped against his feet.

Natsu looked down and his eyes widened.

'Lucy's scarf!'

"London Bridge falling down, my fair..." Natsu's eyes widened as the girl who had kidnapped Lucy appeared in front of him. "Natsu."

***

~Gray Fullbuster~

Natsu's scream echoed through the fog.

"Natsu!" Gray yelled and ran forward, pushing through fog.

The fog was gone then, the only thing evident that Natsu had been there was his scarf.

Gray ran forward and picked up the scarf. Another scarf was below it and Gray remembered that Natsu said that he had bought Lucy a scarf that looked identical to his. Gray picked up that scarf and clenched them both in his hands.

"Wendy." Gray said and she was at his side in an instant.

"Yes?"

"Put this on." Gray tossed Natsu's scarf towards Wendy. She grabbed it and looked at Gray.

"Why?"

"I have a theory but it's probably completely wrong. I think that they may be tracking us by smell. I'll wear Lucy's and you'll wear Natsu's-"

"What about Gajeel-san?" Wendy asked.

"He'll have to find something else." Gray said simply.

"Natsu-san..." Wendy said, holding Natsu's scarf to her chest wit tears in her eyes.

"Hey." Gray said and Wendy looked up. "We'll get them." He said and Wendy nodded, wrapping Natsu's scarf around her neck.

"Right." Gray smiled at her.

----------

Sorry that it's short!

I'll upload another in a few!!! I love you guys!

Chapter Twenty: A ray of hope!

-Dylan