You Are My Girl; 1

[Chapter 1; You Are My Girl]

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

― Oscar Wilde

FELICITY SMOAK-

Felicity Smoak walked through the crowd as quickly as she possibly could. Roy was by her side, pretending to be her boyfriend and that the they were just another happy couple at the Starling City parade.

In reality, they were trying to find Oliver Queen's younger sister Thea, who had been kidnapped the previous day. Ever since Thea's disappearance, both Oliver and Roy had been snappy and on edge. Of course they had- they had every reason to be worried.

Roy leaned close to Felicity's ear. "This isn't ok. Do you see him?" he asked tensely.

"Roy, please. It's been five minutes," she replied, annoyed. This was not the first time Roy had asked her if she had seen the target. Each time, Felicity had reassured him that she would let him know if and when she saw the man they were looking for.

Just then, she heard Diggles voice through the earpiece she wore. "Move in, target acquired. Black hoodie, jeans, on that bench to your left, next to the shoe store."

Felicity couldn't help but notice the shoe store Diggle spoke of was having a great sale. 

She tore her eyes away from the store, scolding herself, and quickly glanced at the man on the bench. It was the man who had kidnapped Thea. The man looked like your average street thug- hopefully an unsuspecting street thug. She nodded to Roy, who then walked away to his position. 

As usual, Felicity was the bait. She wore a short, tight dress, fishnet tights, and heels tall enough to poke someone's eyes out. Her blonde hair was curled and cascaded down her back.

Slowly, she approached the man. Once she was close enough, she noticed he had a taser in his left hand- the hand facing her! She started to run, but tripped in her inconveniently high heels. She really shouldn't have worn heels. She should have bought a cute pair of flats from the shoe store with the amazing sale. Before she knew what was happening, she was roughly pulled to her feet.

"Hey babe. You're coming with me." The man whispered.

"Mayday." She whispered, hoping Diggld could hear her. 'Mayday' was much shorter than saying 'Help, I have been kidnapped by a crazy man. The same crazy man who also kidnapped Oliver's sister.'

The man clamped his hand over her mouth and dragged her towards a storage truck waiting nearby.

She chocked back a fearful sob as the rough looking man threw her into the back of the truck and shut the door.

*****

Olicity forever ok?

I will see where this story takes me :) I'll update often-

and some chapters will be better than others lol