How to (Not) Hide the Truth

As I was writing this, I was listening to "Wilderness" by Nick Jonas and "Fire" by Gavin DeGraw so if you want you can listen those songs while you read xD

FELICITY SMOAK-

As Felicity was leaving the hospital with Diggle and Sara, her phone buzzed from her pocket. The caller ID showed that Oliver was calling. Taking a deep breath, she answered her phone.

"Hello?" She asked, her voice shrill.

"I'm stranded, Felicity. Why haven't you been picking up?" Oliver snapped.

Suddenly Felicity remembered that Oliver didn't have much gas left in his bike.

"I'm so sorry, I was... Um... Watching a movie?" Diggle shook his head at Felicity quickly. "I mean, no, I wasn't. That would be ridiculous-"

"Fe-li-ci-ty," Oliver interrupted Felicity's rant, "come pick me up on the corner of Fifth Street and then we'll talk about what you were actually doing." Oliver said firmly with a hint of amusement lacing his words.

"O-ok." Felicity mumbled, and quickly pressed 'end call'. By the time she turned to Sara and Diggle she was literally shaking.

"Hey, it's gonna be fine." Sara squeezed Felicity briefly before turning to Diggle.

"Ok, you get rid of my note and go home. Me and Felicity will pick Oliver up and act like nothing happened." Sara instructed. Diggle looked doubtful.

"The sooner you tell him, the better things will go." He warned, but nodded anyways. Getting in his car, he raced away.

"Are you ok to ride a motercycle?" Sara asked, looking at Felicity's shaky condition.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Felicity answered hollowly.

OLIVER QUEEN-

Oliver paced impatiently by the side of the road. Every time a car roared by, Oliver would slip into the shadows to avoid being seen.

Finally, Oliver spotted Felicity and Sara coming down the road, and Felicity was carrying a can of gas, much to his relief.

As the motercycle came to a halt, Oliver noticed that Felicity looked ashen. All his annoyance at being stranded faded into concern for Felicity.

"What happened?" He asked, approaching the bike. If anything, his question seemed to make Felicity look worse.

"I was just worried about you." Felicity said in a monotone, as if she was reciting a dull poem. Oliver had become good at knowing weather someone was lying- and Felicity was lying.

"What really happened?" Oliver asked again, helping her off the bike. Felicity looked up at him, her blue eyes filled with emotion, and then she shook her head.

"Nothing, Oliver." Felicity said, squeezing his hands in reassurance. Before Oliver could respond, a car speed by and screeched to a halt.

Oliver cursed. Sara finished putting the gas in Oliver's bike and motioned him and Felicity over.

"Quick. Let's go!" She called, hopping on her own bike and speeding away.

The man in the car was already calling the police with a new Arrow sighting, and Oliver knew they didn't have much time.

FELICITY SMOAK-

Felicity wrapped her arms around Oliver's waist and they sped off into the night. Felicity watched as lights flew by, moving faster and faster. Wind whipped through her hair.

The ride was over all to soon and they were back in front of Verdant. The night club was in full swing now, so they had to make sure to stay out of sight. Once they were alone, Felicity felt herself freeze as Oliver whirled around to face her.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" Oliver said, his face a mask of emotions.

Don't tell him yet. Felicity's consciousness willed.

"I know." Felicity but her lip and looked down at her shoes.

"Felicity, please." Oliver said softly.

"I fainted today." Felicity said after a moments pause. Oliver raised his eyebrows.

"Are you alright?" He asked instantly. Felicity nodded.

"But Sara took me to the hospital because I blacked out." Felicity's heart was racing and she felt sick.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" Oliver's eyes widened.

"So, um.."Felicity was trembling.

SARA LANCE-

Sara stood on a rooftop overlooking the city. Things were finally looking up, and she remembered again. She had truthfully been exited to get back to being a vigilante.

Suddenly a movement caught her eye. Someone was behind her. Whirling around, she gasped when she saw who it was.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, confusion flooding through her. Her eyes widened when they raised their bow.

The three arrows hit her in the chest and immense pain flooded through her. Then there was peace.

Sara was gone before she hit the pavement- right in front of her sister Laurel.

OLIVER QUEEN-

Oliver watched as Felicity tried to find her words. She paused and let her sentence hang in the air- something that was rare for her.

Oliver put his bow down on the table, but kept his mask and hood on. He didn't want to leave Felicity alone to change when she looked this distraught.

"Well, you see..." Felicity let out a frustrated huff, "I'm sorry." She muttered.

Oliver put a hand on her shoulder.

"I just can't lose you. My dad left when I was little and people just keep leaving and not coming back and I really need you..." Felicity looked as if she were about to cry. Oliver pulled her in for a hug.

"You're not going to lose me," he kissed the top of her head gently, "I promise."

"Then I need to tell you now. Don't say anything. It'll ruin my confidence." Felicity said, pulling away.

Normally Oliver would have chuckled at her antics, but today Felicity seemed so serious that Oliver couldn't laugh. Something was eating her, and Oliver just wanted to make her feel better.

"Oliver, I'm pregnant." Felicity said, not meeting his eyes.

Oliver felt his heart skip a beat. He put a hand down on the metal operation table to steady his weight.

This can't be happening.

"I'm sorry." Oliver said quietly. So quietly even he could hardly hear his own words.

Here he stood, dressed in full hood and mask, in the basement of his sisters night club, about to be a father.

The stakes were higher now. He was a father. Oliver wasn't about to ask if the baby was his, because he knew the answer. Felicity would never.... Oliver had no doubts about that.

But he couldn't be a father. Could he?

So, what do you guys think Oliver should do?