Fifty Shades Of Queen

Yes, that is seriously my chapter title.

Make sure that you've read the chapter before this one!

FELICITY SMOAK-

Felicity kissed Oliver back, moving her lips in sync with his. Butterflies were having a field day in her stomach. A year ago, she would have thought the idea of Oliver Queen ever seeing her as more than a friend was ridiculous.

"It's hard to stay away from you, you know that?" Oliver said almost regretfully as he pulled his grey shirt over his head, revealing his toned stomach.

Felicity couldn't help but notice that his muscles rippled every time he moved. Of course she already knew that- she had spent countless hours watching him work out.

'Ok, that sounded creepy' Felicity inwardly chuckled to herself.

"We don't have to do this-" Felicity started noticing the regret in Oliver's tone, but she was cut off by his lips once again on hers.

Oliver didn't stop kissing her as he pulled Felicity's shirt off, causing her to turn slightly red. She wasn't too accustomed to all this- Oliver was honestly her first boyfriend in a few years.

"You're beautiful when you blush." Oliver whispered huskily into her ear, his deep voice causing her to shiver in delight.

Felicity was fascinated by the intricate tattoos that Oliver had on his chest and back. Hesitantly, she reached out and traced the circular one on his chest.

Oliver's breath hitched, and she wondered what the tattoo meant to him. "The island." He answered her unspoken question.

She nodded, withdrawing her hand. "It's okay." He told her, moving her hand back to his chest.

Felicity turned the corners of her lips upwards into a smile. She saw Oliver's eyes leave her face and trail down to her lips.

His eyes were dark with lust, but also filled win compassion, love, and emotion. A bit of stumble was visible on his face, as always, framing his jawline perfectly. The only flaw in his features was the fuchsia lipstick that was smeared around his mouth.

"You wear my make-up well, you know." Felicity teased.

Oliver smirked, although his cheeks reddened slightly. Instead of replying, he picked Felicity up bridal style; catching her off guard. He proceeded to carry her to the kind sized bed in the center of his room.

For a guy, Felicity thought Oliver kept a very tidy room. Everything seemed perfectly in place. Perhaps it was because he rarely spent anytime at home.

Just as Oliver laid Felicity in his bed, his cell phone rang. He let out a sigh before silencing it and throwing it carelessly onto his nightstand.

"What of that's Arrow business?" Felicity asked, worried that Oliver might miss something important.

"I have more important things to do." He gave her a genuine smile before kissing her again.

"Um, but, arrows and stuff is... Important...did you know that alloy and copper would help you penetrate better? It actually helps the whole-"

"I think I penetrate just fine." Oliver replied, cutting Felicity off and causing her to turn beet red.

"That's not what I meant." She replied, embarrassed about her rambling.

"Don't ever stop your rambling." Oliver told her, leaving a trail of kisses down her neck. She let out a soft moan and wrapped her arms around Oliver's neck.

"Promise me." Oliver looked serious so Felicity decided to comply.

"I promise- but it's not like I can help it. It's a habit of mine, kind of like how Roy always eats Cheerios for breakfast but that was supposed to be a secret...promise you won't tell him that you know? Because he seems to be under the impression that Cheerios are embarrassing-"

"Please don't tell me you're thinking about Roy right now." Oliver gave her an amused look.

"Of course not!" Felicity gasped, realizing how her rambling must have sounded.

Oliver leaned in and brushed his lips against hers. Felicity bit her lip in frustration at his teasing.

"Well just kiss me or don't." She accidentally said aloud, earning a chuckle from Oliver.

"Here, put your arms up." He said, his voice still deep. Felicity complied but gave him a strange look.

"This is like Fifty Shades Of Queen- or Fifty Shades Of Green- and that book...I know nothing about." Felicity sputtered.

Oliver shot her an incredulous look. "Seriously?"

Felicity slapped a hand over her mouth. "That came out wrong."

OLIVER QUEEN-

Oliver woke up with a start. Felicity lay curled up next to him, only the sheets in between them. He smiled at the thought of what they had done. He wouldn't have it any other way.

Oliver wrapped a strong arm around Felicity and pulled her close.

"Oliver?" She groaned as her blue eyes fluttered open.

"Should we go make breakfast?" Oliver suggested, planting a kiss on his (slightly grumpy) partner.

"Wait what? Is that... Oliver Queen... Suggesting something normal?" Felicity teased, causing Oliver to whack her with a pillow.

"So is that a yes then?" Oliver pressed.

Felicity shook her head much to his disappointment. "Your family doesn't know you're ok. You can't just cook breakfast downstairs as if nothing happened."

Oliver had forgotten about that. Being with Felicity made him forget everything else.

"Right, well I guess we have a few more hours before I'll face them then." Oliver shot Felicity a sly smile to which she rolled her eyes.

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! Wattpad kept deleting my chapters and I couldn't get anything out. I'm so glad it's working right now. So I'm publishing 2 chapters. If it brings you straight to this one, read the one before! They were both published today.

There was your (very requested) detailed scene. If you would like more of that sort of thing let me know- and if you have any advice let me know as well.

In other news, who has scene the season 3 clip with that kiss :3 *freaks out*

I refuse to think that either one if them will pull away so don't say it xD