Mini Felicity

OLIVER QUEEN-

Oliver stood in his office with his back to Felicity. She had stayed behind once everyone else had left. Oliver wanted nothing more than her gone.

"Oliver, we should talk." She murmured quietly.

"We have nothing to talk about." Oliver snapped, not bothering to turn around.

"Oliver-"

"I haven't seen you in three goddamn years, Felicity. Why now?" Oliver sucked in a sharp breath.

"Because we both got hurt three years ago." Felicity answered.

"How is the kid?" Oliver asked, his voice softer. He turned around to face Felicity.

"Kids, actually." She smiled at the though of her- children?!

"What?!" Oliver couldn't stop his jaw from dropping.

"Twins. Jonas and Megan." Felicity explained.

Jonas. Megan. Felicity had used Oliver and her middle names as the twins' names.

"Nice names." Oliver felt his lips curve into a small smile- his first genuine smile in three years.

"I didn't know if that was creepy, or weird, but I thought it would suit them and-"

"It's perfect, Felicity." Oliver reassured her.

Snap out of it, Queen. It's over. Oliver's consciousness reminded him.

"Would you like to meet them?" Felicity asked.

"I...yes." Oliver felt his heart rate increase. He was a father. And his kids were only a train ride away.

"You could come with me-" Felicity started to suggest but Oliver clipped her sentence short.

"And ride a train with Ray Palmer? No, thanks, I'd rather not be in the presence of your boy toy." Oliver's spoke harshly again. He couldn't allow himself to fall for Felicity again. He knew he was still in love with her, but admitting it only made him feel vulnerable.

"Fine. Don't come then." Felicity picked up her purse and started to walk out of Oliver's office. For the secomd time, he watched her leave.

"Wait. I'll come."

FELICITY SMOAK-

Felicity's head ached from the long train ride with Oliver and Ray. She doubted the two would ever feel anything less than hate for each other.

The whole train ride they had been arguing about Queen Consolidated. The whole four hour train ride.

Oliver and Felicity walked up the sidewalk that lead to her decent sized town house.

"Nice place." He remarked. Felicity shot him a look.

"It's no Queen Mansion, but-" The front door burst open revealing a flustered Mary.

"Felicity! Jonas is who knows where, and Megan is sobbing over her broken crayon and I don't know what to do! How do you manage?" Her friend asked, on the verge of tears. Suddenly, Mary must have spotted Oliver because her eyes widened to the size of saucers.

"Um, this is Oliver." Felicity said stupidly.

"Oh. Yeah. I noticed." Mary stood like a statue in the door way.

"Pleasure to meet you." Oliver extended his hand. Mary shook it, her eyes still trained on Oliver's face. Felicity wasn't sure if it was because she was meeting a relatively famous man, because he was handsome, or because Mary knew that he is the father of the twins.

"MOMMY!" Felicity heard Megan wail from inside somewhere.

OLIVER QUEEN-

Oliver felt as if he shouldn't have come. Everything was different now, but of course nothing ever stayed the same.

"MOMMY!" The little girl- Megan- yelled again. This time she charged out, past the babysitter, right into Felicity's arms.

She was still no taller than Oliver's knee. Her light blonde reached her shoulders and she had the purest blue eyes. She was a mini Felicity.

Oliver's heart stopped when her blue eyes landed on him.

"Crayon." She said sadly. Oliver tried to contain his laughter.

"Megan, this is your dad." Felicity said, gaining the attention of the young girl once again.

Megan just laughed. Oliver wasn't sure that she understood.

"Want to hold her?" Felicity offered.

"Let's go inside first." Oliver said, noticing the chill that hung in the air. It was almost dark, and Oliver knew what happened after dark.

Oliver glanced around Felicity's apartment. It was cozy- not to big, not to small. Everything was organized, and Oliver noticed Felicity's laptop on the coffee table.

As Oliver picked up his daughter, he felt his heart melt. This is what he had been missing in Starling. Felicity and his family.

Megan wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her tiny head on his shoulder. Tentatively, Oliver placed a soft kiss on the top over her head.

As he looked up, Oliver noticed that Felicity was beaming. "She likes you." She whispered.

Oliver smiled back. "Yeah, I guess she does."

"This is sweet and all, but Jonas is still missing!" Mary exclaimed loudly, startling Megan.

"What?!" Oliver and Felicity chorused together.

"He ran outside an hour ago. But I could-"

Oliver sent her a deadly glare. "How dare you leave him out there. It's dangerous out there." He growled.

Placing Megan gently in Felicity's arms, Oliver headed out the door.

"I'll find him."