Fighting For a Future

FELICITY SMOAK-
Felicity glanced at the clock for what seemed the thousandth time. It was 12:01. Oliver was most likely fighting Cupid already.

"Mama, can I play on the computer?" Asked Megan, eyeing Felicity's computers. Smiling at her daughter, Felicity nodded.

"What's the password?" Megan asked, jumping into the swivel chair.

"I'll enter it." Felicity stood up from her position on the mattress, careful not to disturb the sleeping figure of her son.

She quickly typed in "h o o d e d h e r o" and pressed the enter key. Megan leaned forward in excitement. She loved computers while Jonas loved excitement.

"Thank you," Megan yawned, "I'm gonna play with screen savers." She announced proudly.

Felicity smiled. All of her secret files were encrypted and couldn't be accessed, so Megan wouldn't be at risk of uncovering anything. Megan hit random keys for about five minutes before falling asleep in the chair.

"Felicity, we need to talk." Felicity whirled around to see Thea standing in the doorway.

"I thought you.. Left." She murmured, carrying her daughter over to the mattress.

"I did. The secrets and lies were too much for me. I needed to get away... Is that my dress?" Thea asked, gesturing to the silver dress draped over the chair.

"Uh, yes?" Felicity cringed. This was not off to a good start.

"I'm sure that you looked beautiful in it." Thea remarked, touching the point of one of Roy's red arrows through the white sheet that covered it, "So this is what he does now."

"Thea, I'm sorry for keeping secrets from you. About Oliver and Roy. It was-"

"For my own good, I know. But how would you feel if the man you loved has been lying to you along with your brother for two years about killing people?" Asked Thea, letting out a sigh.

"Oliver loves you. So does Roy. They were doing what they thought was best. Yes, it probably wasn't what you wanted, but they didn't want you to carry their burden." Felicity tried to explain, earning a small smile from Thea.

"So you and Oliver?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Felicity reddened. "I- we aren't- it's not..."

"Yeah, tell that to your two children," Thea sent Felicity a wink as she approached the mattress, "this makes me an aunt."

"Yeah, I guess it does." Felicity sent her a small smile.

"Does Roy, uh, is he seeing anyone?" Thea asked suddenly. Just as the words came out of her mouth, she bit her lip.

"No, no he isn't. He hasn't dated anyone since you left." Felicity assured her, glancing around for a shirt or something to cover up more.

"Where is Oliver?" Thea pressed, seeming pleased with Roy's status.

"He's out..."

OLIVER QUEEN-
Oliver dogged the pink arrow as it whirred through the air.

"C'mon Lover, remember what we had?" She drawled, ducking last his well aimed arrow.

"Yeah. You threatened my... my girl and you kidnapped my son." Oliver growled, advancing forward. Cupid was prepared for him to lash out. She issued one swift kick to his stomach, sending him backwards and onto a metal grate.

"Remember my words. If I can't have you, nobody can." Cupid slammed her hand on the metal grate, causing it to give in. Before he fell, Oliver grabbed her arm, pulling her down with him. He wasn't leaving her alive to harm Felicity or his children.