Safe and Sound; 4

THEA QUEEN-

Thea was sitting in Oliver's room, wrapped in a blanket, drinking coffee. She had yet to mail the man the keys, but she was planning on it. As soon as Oliver and Roy left her to rest, her plan was to grab the keys and quickly mail them.

"Thea, you know that you should really keep someone with you in The Glades, right?" Her boyfriend, Roy told her. Judging by his tone, he probably didn't mean Eline.

"I'll look into getting a hot body guard," she told him with a laugh "totally not you."

Roy pretended to look hurt.

Oliver entered the room and shot Roy a pointed look.

"Thea needs her rest. Roy, how about you come downstairs and we have a little chat, ok?"

Roy gave Thea a quick kiss and complied.

Now was the time to get the keys.

ROY HARPER-

Once Roy and Oliver were out of earshot, Oliver turned to talk with him.

"Diggle has a trace on a possible location for Felicity." Oliver informed Roy.

Roy looked cross "I'm glad you might find your girlfriend, but I was in the middle of spending time with mine."

"She isn't my girlfriend." Oliver hissed through clenched teeth.

"Sure looks like it." Roy replied.

"She is a friend. Your friend too." Oliver said harshly. Roy felt slightly guilty. Felicity was a good friend- and a good person.

"Yea ok, let's find Felicity." Roy said, running a hand through his brown hair.

*****

FELICITY SMOAK-

Felicity had been lying on the cold, hard floor for what seemed like hours. For some reason, she could not get Oliver out of her head.

The way he smiled, the sadness in his eyes, his abs... Felicity blushed, suddenly glad he wasn't here right now. Why did her mind always have to think of Oliver's- uh- fitness?

"They are on their way." Slade said, seemingly pleased with himself.

"Why are you doing this?" Felicity asked, alarmed.

"I just need to talk with your dear friend. However, he wouldn't give me his attention, do I had to be bold." Slade answered.

There was definitely more to the story. Thought Felicity. Friends don't have to kidnap people to get their "friends" attention. Slade Wilson was certainly not telling something- and Felicity didn't trust the man.

*****

Haha so I know it's short. I'm really tired. Like basically abut-to-die tired. I'm so sorry for slacking on this story. Oliver and Felicity will be together in the next chapter- yay!

-peetaology