And The Walls Came Crashing Down

OLIVER QUEEN-

The woman was attractive, but she was starting to scare him. Not scare him, but creep him out.

"And on your fifth birthday you were given your first computer." She announced proudly, placing her hand on his leg.

"Yes, very impressive. Now how much longer is this car ride?" He asked, brushing her hand off his thigh.

"Oh, patience, Ollie. You want your son? Fine. But there is one more request I have from you." She sang, not sounding the least bit guild ridden for kidnapping his child and dragging him here.

"And what would that be?" Oliver growled.

"Well, I need you to leave Felicity Smoak. But in a way that she won't ever come back to you. I suggest showing her the freezer with Palmer in it and telling her you killed him because you wanted to make her pay for leaving you. But it's your choice how you leave her. The other thing is, Lover, that we need to be together forever." She put her hand on his cheek and turned his head toward hers.

Oliver raised his eyebrows. "What makes you think I'd do that?"

"You want your son. And I wouldn't want to accidentally kill Ms. Smoak, would I?" She asked, kissing Oliver again.

He kissed her back softly before pulling away. "Who are you?"

"I'm Carrie Cutter, but you can call me Cupid." She answered, twirling a strand of her hair.

"You're not well, Carrie. And you're not my lover." Oliver said firmly, meeting her eyes.

"I'm just like you, Arrow. I can shoot a bow and arrow. We can fight crime together. We can be together forever." She trailed her fingers down Oliver's shirt, playing with his tie.

"Then you should know that people like us shouldn't be with people we care about. Loving Felicity was a terrible decision. She's in danger, her son has been kidnapped, and I killed her boyfriend. I killed her boyfriend." The words echoed in Oliver's mind. How could he help Carrie when he couldn't help himself? He was on the verge of losing it.

"I can make you feel better. We are here Lover." Carrie exited the car and held out her hand.

"I'm not your Lover." Oliver said hollowly. He stepped out of the car, ignoring her hand and earning a glare.

"After one night with me that will all change." She insisted, gesturing for him to follow her.

"One night with you would be a mistake." Oliver grumbled, trying to compose himself. His son might be behind the walls of this simple looking townhouse.

FELICITY SMOAK-

"I'm going to get a drink from upstairs, want anything?" Felicity asked Roy, her voice cracking.

"That's not a good idea, I'll take you out to a bar." Roy insisted, ushering her away from the fridge that held the ice.

"I don't want to go anywhere. Can't you see my appearance?" Felicity hissed, pushing past him.

"No! Felicity, please-"

Felicity let out a blood curdling scream. The body of Ray Palmer in his Atom suit fell out, landing at her feet.

"No, this can't be happening. Tell me this isn't happening. This is a dream. This is all a nightmare. Roy..." Felicity knelt over his body, sobs raking her frame.

Ray Palmer had helped her get back on her feet after Oliver. He had made her feel loved again. He had given her a job, a house, a friend. And she had fallen for him. But she had always loved Oliver more - as hard as she tried not too.