Team Arrow?

"Don't ask me to say that I don't love you." -Oliver Queen

OLIVER QUEEN-
Oliver growled as he fished through his suitcase. He had packed his Arrow items just in case of an emergency; however, he had not packed any other clothes since he hadn't planned on staying.

Oliver unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside. He pulled off his dress shoes and heaved a sigh.

"Hey- oh!" Felicity appeared in the doorway holding a cup of coffee.

Oliver eyed it suspiciously. "I thought you didn't make me coffee?"

"Who says it is for you?" Felicity asked, smiling. She took a huge sip but then set it down next to him. "This is an exception."

"Thank you." Oliver murmured. He glanced up at Felicity only to have the image of her and Ray replay in his mind.

Oliver headed outside for a minute, leaving Felicity confused. He took a deep breath and ran his hands through his hair.

Slamming his hands down on the porch table, Oliver let out a curse. He knew he couldn't handle this. Even Oliver wasn't able to bottle up his emotions. But he had to.

"Oliver, are you ok?" Felicity asked, her voice laced with concern.

Oliver frowned, wishing he still had his shirt on. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He asked curtly, following her inside.

"Alright. Would you like to sleep upstairs or downstairs?" Felicity asked. For some reason that Oliver would not like to admit, this really set him off.

"Why don't we just sleep in the same bed? It's not like anything will happen. I would even think of touching you." Oliver snapped.

"Excuse me?" Felicity looked horrified, and for a second, Oliver felt terrible.

"I..."

"No. Absolutely not. You can sleep on the floor for all I care, but you are not sleeping with me. I mean in the same bed as me. I am in a relationship, Oliver. Of course you don't understand what that means- you use girls like you use tissues... Even though I've never seen you blow your nose..." Felicity cut her rambling short with an icy glare.

"This is ridiculous. I can't believe you would say that, Felicity. I loved you." Oliver said before he could stop himself. I still love you.

"And now look at us." Felicity remarked regretfully.

"I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry. But I should go. Starling city needs The Arrow." Oliver slipped his button down shirt on and did the buttons as he spoke.

"You can't do it alone, Oliver." Felicity said softly.

"I have Diggle. He is all I need." Oliver told her, quickly putting on his shoes.

"Oliver, can't you see that you're a father now? You have responsibilities. You can't just run off saving people at night and go for a seven hour train ride to see your kids." Felicity protested.

"Then take the kids the the Queen Mansion. Live there. You can stay in the West wing and I'll stay in the East. But Starling City needs The Arrow. I need The Arrow. If I'm not The Arrow, who am I? A rich playboy who makes bad choices?" Oliver bit his tongue forcefully after telling Felicity how he felt.

"I can't just leave. I have a job. And Ray." Felicity pointed out.

"It's your choice. You can have your old job back and work in The Lair as well. But I'm leaving." Oliver shut his emotions down as he shut the door on Felicity again. Love was getting in his way, and it had been messing with his head for three years.